Spring Fling Problem - Egg #3

[Post New]by kbruns2000_ on Apr 13, 17 9:50 AM
I can't seem to find Egg #3 in the Botanical in ME. Can anyone help???

Re:Spring Fling Problem - Egg #3

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 13, 17 10:26 AM
I could be mistaken but I think Egg #2 AND #3 don't show up for new players until April 17 this year. Maybe other first time Spring event players (and I love to see y'all post ) will confirm they do or do not have #3 yet either

[Post New]by kbruns2000_ on Apr 13, 17 7:33 PM
Thanks so much!

pooky43
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 13, 17 11:43 PM
as long as I been playing this game it is actually the first time doing the spring event so I have make sure I can keep up for the other events I never did either

pooky43
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 19, 17 10:43 PM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:I could be mistaken but I think Egg #2 AND #3 don't show up for new players until April 17 this year. Maybe other first time Spring event players (and I love to see y'all post ) will confirm they do or do not have #3 yet either

I have all but #5 so now my question is now that we finished 17 quests is there another quest tomorrow or can we collect our collection, I just cant do the eggs because I'm missing I think its #5 please help

pooky43
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 19, 17 10:53 PM
ok I went back into the game just to check something and there must of been a glitch because now the egg I was missing is there now which is weird

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 20, 17 5:57 AM
Pooky, glad you found your egg. You can collect your collections anytime before your midnight tonight. And it doesn't have to be one of each. It can be 4 of the same one or any combination. Just 4.

Re:Spring Fling Problem - oxalis plant

[Post New]by starr4in1 on Apr 20, 17 3:06 PM
I am having a problem finding the oxalis plant to finish my collection can anyone tell me where they have hidden the plant?

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 20, 17 5:12 PM
Starr try Teodi's Tailor #3.

[Post New]by WildCat_1988 on Apr 21, 17 5:00 PM
For all you newbie's out there, some of the items will not show up until after you were given the Quest to get the item. I just recently restarted my game from the very 1st with a clean slate. I was able to like my first time playing this game over 3yrs ago, to get the Gloves for Margret's House.
I still have all of my original notes and lists. This time I was able to jot down stuff that I missed the last few times I've played the Special Events (I even have TiramaSue's notes that she has posted here in the Forum).

Go to: