Kyttynjirr
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Would like to know something about the ending before buying

[Post New]by Kyttynjirr on Apr 14, 10 1:27 PM
What I want to know is: does Damon become a human again or not? Because I played the demo and liked it, but I don't want to get this game if he stays a vampire. I don't like vampires, but a story about a human being turned into a vampire against his will and then becoming human again would be cool. If Damon stays a vampire, or Victoria becomes a vampire, that's a "bad" ending for me. So if someone could please tell me, I'll be grateful!

Edited on 04/14/2010 at 1:37:33 PM PST

alilypad
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Would like to know something about the ending before buying

[Post New]by alilypad on Apr 14, 10 3:27 PM
Spoiler alert!!!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

You will not like the ending.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Apr 14, 10 3:34 PM
No, I would not. I am planning to buy this game with my monthly credit, so please do not post the ending. Thanks.

[Post New]by LeftyMichelle on Apr 15, 10 4:49 PM
But, the ending does imply a sequel, at least I'm hoping so, and it is a good game otherwise....

[Post New]by petunia_1965 on Apr 15, 10 7:55 PM
played Shutter Island last night................ Didn't like the ending. Interested in buying love & death. Anyone with info on game? Don't have $ to waste!!! Shutter was a downer!!!! I

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Apr 16, 10 3:06 AM
You will not like the ending of Love, Death and Bitten. But it's a great game and hopefully there will be a sequel.... This game reminds me of one of Roman Polanski's pictures "Le Bal des Vampires", littral translation would be "the Vampire's Bal", sorry I'm French and don't know the tittle in English. ( I always play in English because the French translation is appealing, a job for me there ?!)

Go to: