holtzer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Voice from Heaven here.

[Post New]by holtzer on Apr 13, 17 2:52 PM
I got the update for the voice from heaven and everything is working good. Thank you

holtzer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Re:Please post any TECH ISSUEIS for The Voice from Heaven here.

[Post New]by holtzer on Jun 6, 17 10:11 AM
I am having same problem as before, I make a match and the tiles won't move

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Voice from Heaven here.

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 6, 17 3:36 PM
I can't make that happen on my computer but have you tried restarting the level? I have noticed that if you try to pick up a powerup while one is in the process of doing its thing the game crashes on me; maybe that is triggering a different glitch in your system.

[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on Jun 14, 17 8:33 PM
On level 53 the game isn't playing right you drop so many tiles & it says no more moves & just keeps rearranging the tiles.You can't go any further.Please help.!!!!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 15, 17 3:34 PM
moonwalker97478 wrote:On level 53 the game isn't playing right you drop so many tiles & it says no more moves & just keeps rearranging the tiles.You can't go any further.Please help.!!!!

I don't know if this is the level that's marked as chapter 3, board number 8? If so that's because you missed the 4 wood boxes in the top row holding up any new pieces from coming in. The best thing is to restart the level and then use the wand and green potion powerups to break the 2 boxes on the far left and far right. This will allow enough pieces to come in for you to do the level easily. Don't forget about the chains in the middle holding up some things around gold tiles.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 15, 17 4:13 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss issues found while playing The Voice from Heaven. It sounds like the last update for this game helped a lot of players with the matching issue that was reported, but that now there's some issues here that may require some additional troubleshooting to resolve or may need assistance from our Support Team, so I wanted to swim by real fast to provide steps for both.

Since the last update was meant to resolve the issue some players were encountering where matches wouldn't register, I want to first recommend running the game as an Administrator which may provide the game enough permissions to run smoothly, bypassing this issue. Just in case it's helpful, the following guide contains steps on how to do that:

Run Game as Administrator

It sounds like there was some level issues too, but it may be possible to use some in-game hints provided by SynthpopAddict to sidestep them. Thank you for swimming by with those hints! If those don't seem to help, or if there is a separate issue, please don't hesitate to contact our Support Team using the steps below.

If the above steps don't seem to help, or if more assistance seems necessary, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. For further troubleshooting assistance, please also include that specifically in the request alongside a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing an issue with the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to avoid confusion as well as make it easier to note the impact of player reported issues for this game. Players who would like to discuss issues reported here further or report new issues are encouraged to do so at the thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Voice from Heaven here.

Thank you all for your patience. Don't hesitate to contact any of the active Moderators with further questions. We're all happy to help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: