bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 15, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Tamikalynette on Apr 15, 17 11:24 AM
It won' installed. I want my money back

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Welcome to Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 15, 17 3:58 PM
Hi Tamikalynette,

It sounds like the game hasn't been installing properly, and I absolutely understand the frustration this can cause. Whenever someone is encountering a technical issue they're always welcome to contact our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are happy to help as best they can, and are even able to provide replacements or refunds if needed.

If you'd prefer to try troubleshooting this issue, our help articles may also be able to assist. I went ahead and included one below that can be particularly useful in situations like this:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you come across any other glitches in the game I'd also like to invite you to post in the following thread. Making sure to keep reports of technical issues in this thread assists the Moderation Team in tracking trends in the game, and also keeps the forums easy to navigate:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: