Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 15, 17 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/15/2017 at 8:48:24 AM PST

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Apr 15, 17 12:49 AM
Access violation message . windows 8 . Wont even start . Sorry meant windows 10 .

Edited on 04/16/2017 at 12:18:27 AM PST

BK3009
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by BK3009 on Apr 15, 17 1:11 AM
I am having the same problem. Using windows 10.

tesco
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by tesco on Apr 15, 17 1:14 AM
wont let me open game saying error and then goes back to game page loks like theres a glitch folks

[Post New]by but2730 on Apr 15, 17 2:48 AM
Access violation on opening the game in windows 10 this seems to becoming a habit
these days

Sniet
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Access violation message

[Post New]by Sniet on Apr 15, 17 2:49 AM
Same here, Windows 10. No chance to start the game.

jasmin911
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by jasmin911 on Apr 15, 17 3:58 AM
same problem win 10

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Apr 15, 17 4:05 AM
No problem with Windows 7 with installation and game start / play.

I had it run as Admin both for the start of the Game Manager and the installation (right-click on downloaded file).
~ this will probably be the first advice the BFG Mods will post here, did you try it? or a restart of the game / game manager? ~

Good luck, everyone. Game looks quite promising (I love custom mode and special features-only-tutorial ).

ETA:
as mentioned above, please, include the operating system you are using in your report.
BFG / the Devs can find the problem better with that info.

Edited on 04/15/2017 at 4:44:43 AM PST

[Post New]by ghostguide2002 on Apr 15, 17 4:12 AM
Access Violation error too. 1st. time this has ever happened to me after purchasing a game.

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Apr 15, 17 4:15 AM
Windows 10 - I had access violation too, but when it said play again, it played perfectly.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Apr 15, 17 7:08 AM
Using PC with Windows 10 and downloaded the DEMO...When I tried playing it, this is what I got "Error: Access violation at 0x511B7C8D (tried to write to 0x067A0FE8), program terminated"

I bought one of this Developers games in March of last year and did not have any problems!

FYI: After reading posts here, I tried the Play again ... got a few more error messages, then the game opened up and I was able to play the Demo...Did purchase it afterward because of the 2 for 1 deal ... The only drawbacks is the "lag time" between scenes, otherwise it's an OK game!

Edited on 04/17/2017 at 6:06:34 AM PST

[Post New]by juttawalker on Apr 15, 17 7:27 AM
Same problem,Window 10

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Apr 15, 17 8:08 AM
I had no problems installing or playing the demo on Windows 10. PC over 7 years old.

lingerda
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by lingerda on Apr 15, 17 8:27 AM
download ok playing no way!!!!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 15, 17 8:47 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm sorry to hear people are encountering issues playing the game! Whenever someone is having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Access Violation
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

Sjlovescc
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Sjlovescc on Apr 15, 17 8:51 AM
Using PC with Windows 10 and downloaded the DEMO,...When I tried playing it, this is what I got "Error: Access violation at 0x511B7C8D (tried to write to 0x067A0FE8), program terminated"

Deleted and reinstalled... same result.

Edited on 04/15/2017 at 8:52:21 AM PST

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Apr 15, 17 9:14 AM
Using Windows 10 on PC. Get error access violation @ Ox58B97C8D, (tried to write to OxO5E9OFE8). Program terminated. Can't open to play. I see I am not the only one that has a access violation. I also bought game today and can't play

Edited on 04/15/2017 at 2:26:24 PM PST

cinb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by cinb on Apr 15, 17 9:41 AM
Win 10, won't even open - just error message, tried to restart it by hitting play again button, same problem occurs. Uninstall and reinstall, same problem. What is going on with your games BFG?

bjdjtjbjd
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by bjdjtjbjd on Apr 15, 17 9:54 AM
Widows 10...game will NOT open says, error violation. tried to uninstall and re-install,
Still will not even open up.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Apr 15, 17 10:00 AM
Desktop running Win7 Prof 64-bit. No issues at all with the demo; game opened and played perfectly.

Go to: