Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 15, 17 12:38 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 04/15/2017 at 8:48:29 AM PST

HeatherDay
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by HeatherDay on Apr 15, 17 8:46 AM
I tried the demo and it installed and played fine (Win 7 ), although the custom mouse was a little clunky but easily fixed by using system cursor.
The scenes are crisp yet grainy to show the time frame of the story.
The key reviewer on the game's main page has a full description of the HOS and Puzzles; I just want to add that I thoroughly enjoyed playing them during the demo. The Devs obviously put a lot of work into them!

With that said, I can't put my finger on why I didn't enjoy the game as a whole.
Maybe I skipped too many cut scenes and couldn't follow the story-line? I like to save the cut scenes for when I purchase a game.
Or maybe because I knew (at the end of the demo) where the oil can would be?

I'll try the game again when the SE comes out.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 15, 17 8:47 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

nanafraser
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by nanafraser on Apr 15, 17 1:21 PM
I like the game! Kinda game you don't wanna stop playing! I have Window 10 & no problems w/ It!

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Apr 19, 17 1:00 PM
Liked the demo and the first one of the Endless Fables, so I bought it.

Based on the whole game plus bonus: wonderful experience! Story is great, especially for those, who like mythology and this time we were in the world of the old Nordic gods. HOs and puzzles are very well made, variable and not too easy, so there was challenge, too. I had no technical issues at all (oooold win version)

Pity, you cannot chase the collectibles after finishing - but, I am sure I will replay this game some other day!

OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by OnBreak on Apr 22, 17 6:20 AM
I really enjoyed the game. The art work was wonderful and different. The puzzles were great, and the variety as well. I love games with lots of puzzles and this one did not disappoint. The HOPS were fun, the collectables and Morphing objects could be a challenge but i loved that there was a tab at each scenes letting you know if you have any to find. The story line was interesting as well. All and all i am really liking this and feel i am close to the end of the main story.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Jun 24, 17 10:09 PM
Wow, what an enjoyable game
rainworm and OnBreak Gave good descriptions and I agree

I really like this Developer's style , the music was almost hypnotic and the colors, graphics, story-line , ability to see if collectibles are accounted while it the scene for (really appreciate that )
I even played almost all the mini-games which made a nice change of pace. The hogs I liked very much.

I am giving this one out of a possible 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale

I had no tech problems while playing on my desktop PC running Win. 10 ...

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Jul 3, 17 6:01 AM
I just did the demo for this. The collectibles in this case are not of special interest to me, & based on the reviews I've read, the main game sounds long enough, in & of itself, that I believe I will opt for the SE, instead. My granddaughter was looking over my shoulder, "helping me" as I played, & at first, her enthusiasm much exceeded mine...then we hit a couple of mini-games that made me sit up a bit. I also find the mythology woven into the story to be interesting, so that's enough, all told, for the game to be a buy for me...just, as an SE, rather than as a CE. EDIT: With the 4th of July sale on, I broke down & got the CE after all, & I'm just as glad I did, because the inclusion of the collectibles rounded this game out nicely. Based on reviews I read on the sales page, I was afraid that finding the morphs would be more of a nuisance than a pleasure, but I didn't actually find them that hard to spot, & the pull tab ensures you don't waste time looking for them in scenes that don't have them. The little fiery critters aren't in every scene, either, & I actually found them harder to spot in some instances. Fortunately, they're noted on the pull tab, as well. My only complaint would be that there were too many "position the rings to complete the image, turning one effects others" puzzles...there were three or four, & I prefer zero. But that's really a pretty small criticism, & I still have the bonus chapter to look forward to...& more collectibles to find there, as well. All in all, I'm a very happy camper right now, & I'm so glad I decided to give this game a try.

Edited on 07/05/2017 at 9:45:06 AM PST

Go to: