mistybear
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Hidden Island

[Post New]by mistybear on Apr 14, 10 5:55 PM
Is this game no longer available? I can not find it. I looked under match 3 and puzzle. Thanks.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re:Hidden Island

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 14, 10 6:05 PM
Here you go:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/5583/hidden-island/index.html?src=frmtrygame&osdetect=true

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Apr 14, 10 6:06 PM
Huh. You're right, Misty, I can't find it, either. I can only think of two possibilities: Either they no longer have the game, or it's still being carried, but under a different name.

And welcome!

Sammyk1ns
Marlin
Marlin
8,095 Posts

[Post New]by Sammyk1ns on Apr 14, 10 6:09 PM
Welcome Mistybear - I just typed in Hidden Island on All Game Forums and it came up - it's under match three games, happy gaming

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Apr 14, 10 6:28 PM
Ohh, on the All Games Forum! I mis-read that. I looked on the PC Games part and did a search and didn't find it. OK, it's coming up in the All Game Forums, but NOT in the PC Game Downloads search!

Here's a link, which I had to get to through the forums:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/5583/hidden-island/index.html?src=frmtrygame&osdetect=true

[Post New]by OHGAMER on Jul 30, 11 6:36 AM
Does anyone know if it's at all possible to turn off the "hint" pointed in this game. It shows up way too soon and is driving me mad. I love Zenerchi and wanted to purchase this game as well; but it's not going to be a challenge if it's going to give me all the moves.

Thanks.
LindaOH

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Aug 8, 11 6:09 AM
Hi OHGAMER,

Welcome to the pond!

I just played through some of the trial version there and there does not seem to be any way to turn off the automatic hints.

Though you can turn off the wheel rotation in the main menu.

The best place to discuss games and get hints and tips is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page. Then you can search your game under ‘All Game Forums’ .

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like “help” and all of the posts about “help” will come up!

I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Hidden Island game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: