bjdjtjbjd
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Editin won't start!

[Post New]by bjdjtjbjd on Apr 15, 17 7:58 AM
I tried to uninstall and reinstall...still, NOTHING, Just gives me an error code of some kind!

Re:Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Editin won't start!

[Post New]by baglady159 on Apr 15, 17 11:06 AM
You might want to check out the Tech Issues thread. It seems like a lot of fishies are having the same problem. Theirs seems to be because of Windows 10. Not sure.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Editin won't start!

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 15, 17 2:16 PM
Hi bjdjtjbjd,

I understand that you're seeing an error code when you go to start the game, and I definitely understand wanting to look into this. Depending on the specific error popping up there are some different steps that may be able to assist. I went ahead and included links to a couple help articles below that can be useful in a variety of different situations, and I encourage taking a look if you haven't already:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If this error continues to occur I then recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE. One of our Reps will be more than happy to assist as best they can.

Thank you baglady159 for including that suggestion regarding our Tech Issues thread! Since this discussion is going over a technical issue in the game I'm going to lock it, however we invite people to post in that technical issues thread if they ever encounter a glitch. I went ahead and included a link to that below, to make things simpler:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: