New Event - Rubbish

michsheps
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

New Event - Rubbish

[Post New]by michsheps on Apr 15, 17 10:14 AM
Its the same as the last one, nothing new, I have loads of tickets from before, its not worth playing

New Event - Rubbish

[Post New]by eileensideways1 on Apr 15, 17 10:50 AM
michsheps wrote:Its the same as the last one, nothing new, I have loads of tickets from before, its not worth playing

Totally agree with you - nothing new to get, I already have over 200 tickets so not going to bother.

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

Re:New Event - Rubbish

[Post New]by BanditSam on Apr 15, 17 11:36 AM
We mobile players didn't get last week's event so for us it's fun.

michsheps
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by michsheps on Apr 15, 17 11:44 AM
They could of made it a 4 day event with decorations, eggs to win bunny statues etc. but they keep feeding us little events to try and keep us happy, when they know lots of people are waiting for a complete up grade i.e building new editions to the castle, new land, but nothing, these events will not keep people happy! eventually people will stop playing.

JulezyGem
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by JulezyGem on Apr 15, 17 11:45 AM
im on both pc and my kindle but was still hoping for something exciting but oh well

mamarose1900
Catfish
Catfish
1,658 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 15, 17 12:51 PM
My plan, such as it is, is to play the way I always do. Whatever tickets I earn will be fine. But I'm not putting a lot of effort into it.

playmegal
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by playmegal on Apr 15, 17 1:02 PM
This is my second event I have played since I started playing this game. I am very disappointed. I had made only 35 tickets from my first event. I have only made 12 tickets after playing 3 hours since the start of this event. Mainly these 12 tickets came from the 10 box balloons I collected for today event.

I will never get that heart tree. I be lucky if I reach 60 tickets saved after this event. SS weekend event sucks.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 15, 17 1:31 PM
Hi All,

I wanted to stop in here and thank everyone who's taken the time to provide their comments and thoughts on the event in this thread. Our teams here absolutely appreciate being able to receive feedback from our players, and the Moderation Team works to pass along threads like this so that the right team is able to see them. We're not able to make changes to the game itself, however I'll be sure to send the contents of this discussion to the right people.

If anybody has additional comments or suggestions regarding the weekend event, please feel free to continue posting here, or to contact one of our active Moderators or our Sunken Secrets Support Team. Both the Moderation and Support Teams are always happy to help.

bfgPanthalassa

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Apr 15, 17 1:32 PM
Are the developers just lazy or what? is there a reason why they couldn't give us some cute objects to add to our island? Easter would be easy to come up with SOMETHING new for us.
What's the point of collecting more tickets when most of us have everything that we want to buy already? I could see having the 1st event so others could catch up but TWO of them.
Maybe we are going to have to buy the "Coming Soon" areas with tickets

JulezyGem
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by JulezyGem on Apr 15, 17 1:34 PM
mamarose1900 wrote:My plan, such as it is, is to play the way I always do. Whatever tickets I earn will be fine. But I'm not putting a lot of effort into it.

I totally agree with you on this, tickets pearls and xp gains are a bonus anyway

SweetSayonara
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by SweetSayonara on Apr 15, 17 2:30 PM
I wish they would just let us open those ugly last cursed areas, hand over the mosaics and announce an end to it.
This is pitiful and painful.

michsheps
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by michsheps on Apr 15, 17 3:27 PM
If they put an early end to this game, which follows some many others, I will think twice whether i put so much time and enough into any other..I feel let down..

Linalie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

[Post New]by Linalie on Apr 15, 17 5:16 PM
mamarose1900 wrote:My plan, such as it is, is to play the way I always do. Whatever tickets I earn will be fine. But I'm not putting a lot of effort into it.

Same here, not going to go nuts on requests, etc. just play as I normally do and enjoy the little bonus since I am still leveling and building up coins. I will say though I was a little sad to not see some type of egg/flowers/bunnies type of thing happen for Easter/Spring.

~Linn

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Apr 15, 17 6:45 PM
I was hoping for some new decor, as you all said. Sigh. I'm tempted to give up on all of it. I'm going to set a deadline... don't have one in mind yet... If they haven't got the "coming soon" yet, I'm done.

We are playing this game and they are playing another with us as the test subjects.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,046 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Apr 16, 17 12:01 AM
I too was hoping for a proper Easter event (or even a sale for the coins and pearls), especially since we had this ticket collecting event just a week ago. However, I do these events because I can also collect pearls, and I am always in need of pearls.

Happy Easter, everyone !!

JulezyGem
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by JulezyGem on Apr 16, 17 2:14 AM
And a happy easter to you as well

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,302 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Apr 16, 17 2:35 AM
Happy Easter to all. Not toooooo many eggs!!

mdpetdoc
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 16, 17 8:39 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:Happy Easter to all. Not toooooo many eggs!!

Chocolate all the way.

JulezyGem
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by JulezyGem on Apr 16, 17 9:32 AM
mdpetdoc wrote:
TMGamer99 wrote:Happy Easter to all. Not toooooo many eggs!!

Chocolate all the way.

Well considering your on top slot on leader board doc i think you should treat us all to an easter egg lol go doc go

mdpetdoc
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 16, 17 9:48 AM
JulezyGem wrote:i think you should treat us all to an easter egg lol go doc go

If there were eggs in the game, I would so fill my markets with eggs today. I'd use chocolates but my islanders and I are fighting over who should get them.

Go to: