Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Friends of Val UK - strange things on my friend list....

[Post New]by Vstromval on Apr 15, 17 11:23 AM
Hi my friends
I have just gone back into my game to do my evening gifting, to find that:
1 - none of the gifts I sent early morning and mid morning are showing - ie all friends were available to gift
2 - I have acquired 2 new friends, one level 6 and 1 level 38 whom I have NOT invited, or accepted as friends. Neither has a avatar, just the silhouette.

I kindly ask - has anyone received gifts from me today before 1900 hrs BST? I don't want to list who I gifted too, as game names are different to forum names

Has anyone else had mysterious friends suddenly appear? I shall be ignoring both.
I have rebooted my iPad, and reloaded my game, but nothing has changed.

Thanks
Val

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

Re:Friends of Val UK - strange things on my friend list....

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Apr 15, 17 2:56 PM
I have had that happen at times. My husband plays as well so can easily check. Sometimes he has received the gift but in my game I can still gift. Doesn't happen very often. That being said I save my game when I finish gifting or going to friends spring rooms. Had the same problem with Christmas gifts. Hope this helps .

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 15, 17 3:52 PM
I got your gift yesterday (thank you!!! ),
but nothing today.
Druid

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 15, 17 4:00 PM
Hi,Ros here.I'll send you a gift now.Hopefully you'll get it if not we'll know not to gift you until this is sorted out

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Apr 16, 17 4:18 PM
Vstromval...I'm somewhat confused by your question. You are aware that when evening gifting time comes about you can also regift all of your friends, including those that you gifted during the morning and afternoon time slots? So I can gift a friend at say 5:00 and then again at 8:00 which is when my new day starts.

Go to: