Game freezes then crashes when wolf goes into forest

[Post New]by kmiller469 on Apr 15, 17 12:47 PM
After I gave the wolf the healing potion and followed it into the forest the video of the wolf crossing the bridge and the cave entrance collapsing behind you goes into a loop. Hitting the skip does not make any difference. If you click on exit to the main menu the entire game crashes.

YOU CAN'T GO ANY FURTHER.

This is really unacceptable!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Game freezes then crashes when wolf goes into forest

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 15, 17 2:11 PM
Hi kmiller469,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has been crashing after giving the Wolf that Healing Potion! When something like this happens our help articles may be able to assist. If you haven't done so already, I first suggest trying the steps in the following help article, which contains info that can be particularly helpful when the game is repeating or crashing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this issue continues I then recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps will certainly be happy to help as best they can.

Additionally, if you come across any other glitches in the game that you'd like to report, the Moderation Team invites you to post in the thread I've included below. Posting here helps us monitor trends that are emerging in the game, and keeps the forums organized ans easy to use:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition here.

Since this discussion is regarding a tech issue I'm going to lock it. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: