Easter Bunny Island

Easter Bunny Island

[Post New]by bowiecowgirl on Apr 15, 17 4:39 PM
OK, I may be staring this in the face, but was this event city announced anywhere on the forums? I did't start it right away because I wanted to see the forum comments but I can't find either an announcement or a general thread for this event. I see some posts about level 23 which tricked me at first also. This is a charming but strange "city" - it seems to have a mix of leprechaun magic, stone henge, and sugar. Emerald Grove came up when I was stuck in NOLA and now this one arrives when I am stuck in Shanghai. They are/were both fun and different. Easter Bunny Island is a reasonable degree of difficulty - enough to be interesting but not frustrating like Emerald Grove was in a number of places. I am through level 27 and enjoying it very much. Thanks Big Fish!

Re:Easter Bunny Island

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Apr 15, 17 11:03 PM
Ah, thank you! I have not seen an announcement either and have been waiting for forumcomments too . I do not share your enthusiasm Cowgirl, I lost interest at about 10 and would like to know whether the rewards would make it worth my while to stick with this Bunnyisland, as they did in Emerald Grove. Has anyone finished yet?

I love the visuals though, they are based on the huge moai statues of Easter Island.

Happy gummy Easter to you all!

Edited on 04/15/2017 at 11:07:59 PM PST

famvir3
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by famvir3 on Apr 15, 17 11:24 PM
I finished all the intern levels, (67 coins/one boost) and they are all pretty fun, nothing crazy hard. I need to accumulate enough resources to finish the last monument, however. I would recommend it. It seems chiller than some of the other event cities.

[Post New]by bowiecowgirl on Apr 16, 17 5:26 AM
I have won the helping hand intern levels but not played the cards yet because they cost coins. I am playing the 10 item missions to get enough resources to build the monuments. I won't play the cards for coins unless it looks like i can complete the city 100% which I cannot tell yet. I have completed level 30 but not yet built the monument - need a few more bricks and hats first but I can see that I can get these without coins.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 16, 17 7:19 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by here to thank everybody for taking the time to post their feedback regarding Easter Bunny Island! Our teams definitely appreciate receiving player's comments and thoughts about the game and specific locations, and I'll be sure to pass along the contents of this thread so that they can see these posts.

If anyone has any suggestions regarding this new event city, please feel free to continue posting here. You're also more than welcome to contact one of our active Moderators or our Gummy Drop! Support Team. Both the Moderation Team and the Support Team is happy to help.

It also sounds like there was some question regarding a forum announcement for this location. The Forum Moderation Team works to update the forums as soon as possible with any new information we receive about game content. However, due to the number of forums we have available we may not be able to address every situation as quickly as we'd like.

While this is the case, I'm happy to let people know that an announcement is now available in the forum with info about Easter Bunny Island. In case anyone would like to take a look, I've included a link to that post below:

An Announcement regarding Easter Bunny Island - April 15, 2017

Thank you for your patience, and happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Apr 16, 17 8:29 AM
Thanks Famvir and Cowgirl, I'm giving it another try!

hilariam
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Easter Bunny Island level 23 ice cubes?

[Post New]by hilariam on Apr 16, 17 2:35 PM
Reached level 23 and had 7 'ice cubes' left, but none were visible on the board. Kept playing on, and on reaching over 600,000 points but no ice cubes visible to smash? Xed out, tried again, this time smashed visible cubes, 6 left, but still none visible to smash. This glitch is very annoying! Please advise a solution!

[Post New]by bowiecowgirl on Apr 16, 17 3:53 PM
Easter Bunny Island level 23 is tricky. There are several timed bombs at the start. If you do not explode them, the surrounding squares turn to ice. Usually you want to kill those bombs fast but not in this level. You need them to turn to ice so you can break it to reach the goal. These bombs are very easy to explode so you have to be careful not to set them all off before the tickers reach their limit. You need to leave enough of them to get the ice cube goal but you don't want to leave them all or it makes the board congested. That means ideally you take out two or three of them but leave two or three. They move so how many squares turn to ice depends upon the exact placement of the bombs. You may have to try a time or two with this strategy but it is doable this way. Good luck.

famvir3
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by famvir3 on Apr 16, 17 8:30 PM
After completeing 4th monument, 200 coin, 5 shovels, 5 combos, 5 shuffles, and 5 extra times during timed game (the hour glass icon thing).

keitht53
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Apr 17, 17 1:05 AM
Yesterday Easter Bunny Island showed 16 days remaining. Today there's a message saying thank you for playing and no more Bunny Island. What a waste of time.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
828 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Apr 17, 17 1:47 AM
keitht53 wrote:Yesterday Easter Bunny Island showed 16 days remaining. Today there's a message saying thank you for playing and no more Bunny Island. What a waste of time.

In my game Easter Bunny Island is still available for 14 days, did you perhaps change the time on the device you use to play? Otherwise I would advice to contact support.

keitht53
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Apr 17, 17 5:23 AM
Loonz111 wrote:
keitht53 wrote:Yesterday Easter Bunny Island showed 16 days remaining. Today there's a message saying thank you for playing and no more Bunny Island. What a waste of time.

In my game Easter Bunny Island is still available for 14 days, did you perhaps change the time on the device you use to play? Otherwise I would advice to contact support.

No I haven't changed anything. Probably go back into it later and it will have reappeared!

snowmanvt
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Apr 17, 17 9:06 AM
Thanks Famvir. I wasn't going to complete EB Island, but the lure of 5 eternal freezes, worth 1850 in coins, was too great. Level 32-1 helped me get thru at not-to-much cost.
Now, waiting for Bogota.

Bowie: You will see several like that in later cities, where you need to let the bombs explode to create the necessary ice cubes. It must have been very confusing if this was the first time you experienced this type of board.

Edited on 04/17/2017 at 9:09:36 AM PST

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Apr 17, 17 10:22 AM
@snowman, when did you get the eternal freezes? Didn't Famvir just mean extra time? Or did you get the freezes (and what else?) when you completed the whole city?

snowmanvt
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Apr 17, 17 10:39 AM
You are right globe....guess I got too excited!!!

famvir3
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by famvir3 on Apr 17, 17 10:08 PM
Architect Level:
172 coins, 4 shovels, 1 kite, and 1 combo.

keitht53
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Apr 17, 17 11:53 PM
keitht53 wrote:
Loonz111 wrote:

No I haven't changed anything. Probably go back into it later and it will have reappeared!

As I suspected, Bunny Island has reappeared. Makes no sense at all as I have not made any changes.

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Apr 18, 17 3:11 AM
Glad I did it! Thanks for the tips, the apprenticelevel and the monuments are very doable and the reward in boosts on top of the extra coins is really attractive. I am not so sure about the next levels... Architect seems meager...

Edited on 04/18/2017 at 3:11:53 AM PST

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
828 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Apr 18, 17 7:33 AM
Does anyone know a good level for bricks before level 30? I need to build the monument and still over 100k short....

famvir3
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by famvir3 on Apr 18, 17 12:20 PM
Master Level:

321 coins
5 combos
4 shovels
4 shuffles

100% City: