bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Belle`s Beauty Boutique forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Belle`s Beauty Boutique forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Belle`s Beauty Boutique players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Belle`s Beauty Boutique forum

[Post New]by oddparents on Jun 16, 09 3:42 PM
hi this is my first time here but i am stuck on level 39 could someone plz tell me how to past this level

kel05
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by kel05 on Nov 6, 09 6:54 AM
Im stuck on the same level ...Help!

[Post New]by lhutton7 on May 6, 10 7:10 PM
Stuck on same level for three days now.

Jani417
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Jani417 on Jun 13, 10 5:14 PM
The trick to completing level 39 is to place the gossip ladies and the Hawaiian guys in the middle chair at each station and leave them there as long as possible so that lots of people can come to flirt and gossip. If their hearts (happiness) turn white, give them a spa bottle to keep them patient.

Do whatever you can to promote gossip and flirting because these are the big point makers! By placing the gossip lady in the middle chair, many people can come to both sides of her to gossip and flirt. The Hawaiian guy, too, is very patient and flirts a lot.

I was stuck on this level for a week before someone told me about the flirt and gossip points. ALWAYS use the Super star bonus as soon as it is ready, so that you can start earning more points for the next one. NEVER make the celebrity girl wait or she will leave without paying your points.

Good luck and have fun!

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jun 13, 10 6:24 PM
Cute game but Sally's Spa blows it away. I was fully prepared to love and buy this, but after trying the demo, I decided to pass.

pony56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by pony56 on Sep 19, 10 1:25 AM
I have finished the whole game after buying it they should make a harder one

[Post New]by LipLopp on Mar 19, 11 12:56 AM
can you give me the code ?

Go to: