gamma9697
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

game won't continue when I try to go to the forest...

[Post New]by gamma9697 on Apr 16, 17 1:19 PM
the entity (not sure if she's a fairy or what...)said to take the stones , etc. so I can get the potion but then it goes into a loop that I have control/alt/delete to get out of...

gamma9697
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:game won't continue when I try to go to the forest...

[Post New]by gamma9697 on Apr 16, 17 1:22 PM
forgot to say Windows 10...

[Post New]by cadescovelady on Apr 26, 17 9:12 PM
I'm so frustrated I could scream. This is the rd problem I've had with various isses within 2 weeks. AND after a power failure I lost all my progress and had to start ove
Now I cant sm to type here Curent issue I same as above "game will not contine when I try to go into the forest!! An all these typos are some kind of gltch!!

[Post New]by moonshadow_1 on May 7, 17 6:06 AM
Any luck getting past this loop. I get the potion and help the wolf. Then have to follow the wolf and it just keeps looping and have to clear/alt/delete.

game won't continue when I try to go to the forest...

[Post New]by Cheri6 on May 12, 17 7:44 PM
gamma9697 wrote:the entity (not sure if she's a fairy or what...)said to take the stones , etc. so I can get the potion but then it goes into a loop that I have control/alt/delete to get out of...
windows 10 I uninstalled and reinstalled the game only to have it go to the exact same spot again computer has been restarted several times cannot get past the loop of the lady in the woods!

[Post New]by brieofthefairy on Jun 10, 17 3:19 AM
I am having the exact same problem: Windows 10, endless loop of the fairy in the forest speech.

Has anyone come up with a solution?

Go to: