verimeri
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Cursed House 4

[Post New]by verimeri on Apr 16, 17 7:57 PM
I hope the game developers read posts. Who knows? But what I would love to see for Cursed House 4 is to renovate the house one room at a time- gradually driving the spirits up to the attic. Not just move from room to room but make each room whole again. That would be so cool. At the attic is the final battle then the entire house is pretty again. It would have to be like a doll house so you could see each room inside as you moved along.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Cursed House 4

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Aug 7, 17 5:31 PM
Interesting idea...However, I believe removing "CURSE" from outside will more than likely take care of everything on the inside as well since the "Cleansing Process" is done in stages!

Just wondering if anyone has gotten to Level 67 and managed to finish it...If so, could you clue me in as to how you got the magnet cleared out of the bottom right hand corner!?

Never mind...Got a different layout, so was able to finish level and the game! BTW...The Levels with Rocks and Fences take a different approach to clear on the higher Levels. I found that using an unorthodox solution works better than a logical one!

Edited on 08/08/2017 at 1:44:49 PM PST

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Aug 8, 17 1:54 PM
Actually, scorpio, there are 85 levels and I have finished them all. I restarted the game and wrote down how to complete each level. If you have any questions, "give a yell." I'll check back here now and then to see if I can help. Good luck.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Aug 8, 17 6:47 PM
Fred_just_Fred wrote:Actually, scorpio, there are 85 levels and I have finished them all. I restarted the game and wrote down how to complete each level. If you have any questions, "give a yell." I'll check back here now and then to see if I can help. Good luck.

Publisher: FRH Games
Release Date: 8/1/17

Cursed House 4 
Match 3

Here's the description:

The evil spirits in Cursed House 4 have demolished a once magnificent mansion.

A magical amulet offers a way to control them - but sadly, it lost its power many centuries ago. Luckily, it can be recharged by collecting the hundreds of coins that are scattered around the ruins of the mansion. Collect the coins, charge the amulet, and restore the mansion to its former beauty in Cursed House 4.

Match 3 your way through 100 exciting new levels
pore over 10 beautiful spot-the-difference scenes
try out the brand new game mechanics
restore an amazing house to its original beauty

And I don't think that even includes the 40 Bonus Levels

Edited on 08/08/2017 at 6:49:54 PM PST

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Aug 9, 17 11:54 AM
Whoops, scorpio42, I thought you were talking about Cursed House 3. I didn't know that there was a Cursed House 4 yet, since this is the Cursed House 3 forum. Thanks. Will have to look.

Edited on 08/09/2017 at 12:25:00 PM PST

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Aug 9, 17 1:40 PM
Fred_just_Fred wrote:Whoops, scorpio42, I thought you were talking about Cursed House 3. I didn't know that there was a Cursed House 4 yet, since this is the Cursed House 3 forum. Thanks. Will have to look.

Yep it sure is and I started a New Discussion about Cursed House 4 that is out at the other places but I'm sure it will show up at BFG eventually!

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Sep 11, 17 6:29 AM
Cursed House 4 now has its own forum. No need to post more of its comments here. Good luck all.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 11, 17 10:08 AM
Hi there,

I just wanted to pop in here and let players know that Cursed House 4 has just been released on the Big Fish Games site. It does have it's own forum as Fred_just_Fred mentioned. I'll include a link to that forum below:

Cursed House 4 Forum

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: