bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Spellcaster Adventure

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 17, 17 12:29 AM
Inspired by a classic word board game, Spellcaster Adventure offers more than 750 million variations for literally endless gameplay. In Spellcaster Adventure the character you play affects the style of word game you play, and the choices you make to grow your character affects every aspect of gameplay. Customize yourself to take advantage at what you're good at, or to make you improve at what you're not. One of very few real-time word puzzle games ever made, we don't pull punches- find and make words as fast as you can, the way the game was meant to be played!

NAVEMAN3
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Spellcaster Adventure

[Post New]by NAVEMAN3 on Apr 18, 17 11:49 AM
I played the game a few times though I never get to the ending and I need help. On all 3 tribes, I can never get the 40th page on all of them. Is there a trick where I can or so I have to use another user? I'm using Warrior, haven't done the other 2 yet. Any advice will help greatly.

[Post New]by vaninadisc on Apr 18, 17 2:00 PM
Heyo! Developer here. Very happy to hear you are playing!

The story is designed to give you something to keep progressing on as you continue playing the game. It will take multiple expeditions to keep leveling your Warrior up (and pulling the enemies down) until you can tackle the bosses in the top row, but even then you might not quite have 100% of the story if you're unlucky. For example, if you're extremely good at the game, you might be able to jump up towards the bosses so quickly you won't have spent enough time exploring yet. Unlocking absolutely every page will probably take a good 5-10 hours.

NAVEMAN3
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by NAVEMAN3 on Apr 18, 17 2:09 PM
Unlocking absolutely every page will probably take a good 5-10 hours.

Wow wow wow. I'm going to have fun tonight.

Thanks for the answers. :wink:

Go to: