Daxadillion
Flounder
Flounder
2,382 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spellcaster Adventure here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 17, 17 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/17/2017 at 5:09:11 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spellcaster Adventure here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 17, 17 5:09 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

ritchieprod
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by ritchieprod on Apr 18, 17 2:15 PM
Everything was fine in the demo but as soon as I bought the game, it froze when I defeated my opponent.

beckykay
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by beckykay on Apr 18, 17 5:04 PM
The game won't play. I uninstalled and re-installed but still get the error message, and it stops working. Windows 7.

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 20, 17 1:47 PM
Hi ritchieprod and beckykay,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread what is occurring within your game. I'm sorry to hear that technical issues are present as we definitely want to help get things up and running as they should.

ritchieprod
, I'm sorry to hear that game tends to freeze at a particular scene. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page for troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

beckykay, I'm sorry that an error message appears in your game. It is recommended to run the game as an administrator. This will help ensure that the game has the appropriate permissions to run properly. Please refer to the following help page for these specific steps:

Run Game as Administrator

If issues continue to appear, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by BJDibbins on Apr 22, 17 5:31 PM
Hi, I have noticed a couple of issues with the game.

Firstly, playing as a thief (the only character I've tried so far), whenever I've had to retreat the defeat message comes up, and the game then does nothing else. I can't leave the screen without alt-tabbing and closing the program.

Secondly, during one of the trials, a row was removed. This wasn't a problem, except that for every battle after the trial, I wasn't able to form words by moving from letters starting from the formerly missing rows to the rest of the grid. I could move from the rest of the grid to that row though.

Also, I had to endure a trial where the golden rule was in effect along with the instant reset - hence no golden tiles. If it wasn't for my powers there would have been no way to play, so thank goodness powerless wasn't also in effect.

I'm also at 39/40 pages for one book, and cannot reach the 40th page no matter what I do.. Is there a trick to finishing the book?

[Post New]by BJDibbins on Apr 22, 17 5:32 PM
..forgot to mention. I'm using Win10.

[Post New]by draegonflye on Apr 25, 17 10:58 PM
I'm running OS 10.12.4, and I played the game all the way through, for Warrior, Sage, and Thief (still only 39/40 for all three books), completed the obelisks mini game, and started another thief campaign in the hopes of finally finding the last pages. I stopped getting the world-explaining sentences at the beginning of the Aquila battles, and then the next Aquila level froze when I hit next. I can play the other two species, but all attempts at any Aquila campaign freeze as soon as I select a level and hit next. Uninstalled the game, redownloaded and reinstalled, still having the same problem.

[Post New]by vaninadisc on Apr 26, 17 9:20 AM
BJDibbins/draegonflye-

Sorry to hear you two are having problems! Thanks for reporting the bugs. [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 04/30/2017 at 2:24:32 PM PST

[Post New]by vaninadisc on Apr 26, 17 9:50 AM

Edited on 04/30/2017 at 2:24:54 PM PST

NAVEMAN3
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by NAVEMAN3 on Apr 26, 17 3:46 PM
After playing for 2 weeks, haven't gotten to the ending yet, other then the mini games, I can't continue the expedition. Whenever I click on a sword to play, the screen goes black but that's it. I've abandon the expedition 3 times but it happens repeatedly. Only when I play mini-games where it works. Did I over did it? I'm doing level 9 tigers.

[Post New]by vaninadisc on Apr 26, 17 5:20 PM

Edited on 04/30/2017 at 2:25:10 PM PST

NAVEMAN3
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by NAVEMAN3 on Apr 26, 17 6:03 PM
To vaninadisc

I'll e-mail you and we'll discuss the game only. nothing further. I sometimes get paranoid when I e-mail developers. You'll see my name on subject box.

NAVEMAN3
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by NAVEMAN3 on Apr 26, 17 6:09 PM
To vaninadisc

Thanks for the e-mail. turns out it doesn't work. I won't say what I want to say, but next time, please be honest.

[Post New]by vaninadisc on Apr 26, 17 6:19 PM

Edited on 04/30/2017 at 2:25:29 PM PST

[Post New]by vaninadisc on Apr 26, 17 6:33 PM

Edited on 04/30/2017 at 2:25:44 PM PST

[Post New]by vaninadisc on Apr 26, 17 7:55 PM

Edited on 04/30/2017 at 2:26:00 PM PST

NAVEMAN3
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by NAVEMAN3 on Apr 27, 17 10:15 AM
Got 2 tiger levels, 9 and 10, and both don't work and that's all I have left besides the boss battles. Is there a walkthrough or something so I know what to do and what not to do? I don't want to start all over when I only have 1 missing page for all 3.

[Post New]by vaninadisc on Apr 27, 17 1:28 PM

Edited on 04/30/2017 at 2:26:19 PM PST

NAVEMAN3
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by NAVEMAN3 on Apr 30, 17 2:11 PM
Last from me:

I started a new game: Mage level 0, the whole shebang. I clicked on a level 1 tiger game, clicked the dagger and I still can't play. I'm waiting for BigFish to do an update so it can be fix, but if I can't then I hope the sequal will be better and no bugs.

Go to: