judylinn
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

Spring event

[Post New]by judylinn on Apr 17, 17 1:04 AM
So is the spring basket the only place to get diamonds in the Spring event? And are there different parts to this event?

Re:Spring event

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Apr 17, 17 7:00 AM
judylinn

The Spring Basket and the Spring achievements are the only places for diamonds. And there should be no additional features to the Spring event.

Trixie

judylinn
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Apr 17, 17 11:24 AM
So I've used my dragon eggs for the spring basket and they are mostly gone so only real game play now is doing the floating Easter bunny.. Any. Particular amulet and avatar..probably superman and fish right?

I guess we are still mainly stuck playing the first island to get dragon eggs. I think I wasted a whole lot of coin preparing to play on the third island. But this seems geared to the same games over and over. I now am remembering that this event is quite boring

Edited on 04/17/2017 at 1:49:14 PM PST

alchico61
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by alchico61 on Apr 17, 17 8:50 PM
I agree Judy, been pretty boring since I used all my dragons. Can't get the baby chick to do the special event task. So not much to do but kill to get more eggs and play the 1st island.

Brunitis
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by Brunitis on Apr 17, 17 10:33 PM
alchico61 wrote:I agree Judy, been pretty boring since I used all my dragons. Can't get the baby chick to do the special event task. So not much to do but kill to get more eggs and play the 1st island.

Just a question. What is the special task event? Do you mean charging the Spring collection?

I'm just curious and unaware of a special task.

judylinn
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Apr 18, 17 9:03 PM
I think he just means he can't get the baby chick from the bunny collection.

I've been playing the bunny all day and don't get any of the collection items..even using the fish. Tonight I got one item.

alchico61
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by alchico61 on Apr 19, 17 10:52 PM
I meant charging the spring collection

alchico61
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by alchico61 on Apr 19, 17 10:54 PM
and Judy, I use the wand and the supergirl and get items just not the chick. Usually about 1 in 3 kills.

judylinn
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Apr 20, 17 9:36 PM
I need the mask and since the event started only managed to get two. I'll try the wand. The fish gave me nothing.

Lousmiles
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Lousmiles on Apr 21, 17 3:12 PM
Does anyone have information re the "Spring Present" listed in the Achievements section?

Lou

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Apr 21, 17 3:54 PM
Lousmiles wrote:Does anyone have information re the "Spring Present" listed in the Achievements section?

Lou

The Spring Present achievement refers to the Spring Basket.....Each Basket requires 10 of each kind of Dragon.

[Post New]by sroselamb38 on Apr 22, 17 7:36 AM
Hi - Can anyone remember when the Spring Event ends? I want to make sure I get rid of all my chocolate eggs before the end! Thanks!

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Apr 22, 17 7:48 AM
sroselamb38 wrote:Hi - Can anyone remember when the Spring Event ends? I want to make sure I get rid of all my chocolate eggs before the end! Thanks!

sroselamb.....April 24th is the last day...It'll be gone on the 25th..Banish that Bunny

[Post New]by sroselamb38 on Apr 22, 17 8:54 AM
Thank you Trixiebubbles!

robintje
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by robintje on Apr 23, 17 6:09 AM
Thank you, Trixi, for the information.This is my first spring event,

Go to: