Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Fishing here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 17, 17 1:26 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 04/17/2017 at 5:12:21 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Fishing here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 17, 17 5:12 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Fishing here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Fishing.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Apr 17, 17 2:56 PM
At first I thought this looked like a kids game, but I gave it a go anyway. Don't be fooled by the first few levels...by level 10, the fish were near impossible to catch. I had to go back and play the first few levels again to get enough stars to freeze the fish so I could catch them. The fish get faster as you go, and you get less lures. By level 11 I gave up because I couldn't catch anything.

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Apr 17, 17 3:37 PM
I agree - it gets hard very quickly. Maybe I'm blind, but I couldn't find a way to exit, either, and had to end up quitting via task manager. Think I'll pass on this one.

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Apr 19, 17 10:48 AM
darkhalf01 wrote:At first I thought this looked like a kids game, but I gave it a go anyway. Don't be fooled by the first few levels...by level 10, the fish were near impossible to catch. I had to go back and play the first few levels again to get enough stars to freeze the fish so I could catch them. The fish get faster as you go, and you get less lures. By level 11 I gave up because I couldn't catch anything.

I gave up on the same level as you did! A waste of a game code for me. I did figure out the best way to catch a fish was to go right behind them otherwise they will turn around.
Unless there is a secret way...I could Not find a way to start fresh in this game and like, georgiarealist, the only way I could exit the game was using the task manager!

I finally uninstalled it and hope I'll be able to "Start a new game" when I reinstall it otherwise this game is a total lost for me!!! The boat is way too slow even when I updated to a faster one. And those bombs? I had to blow a few up and would still catch a boot or can...the main thing I caught was getting ticked off at this game!

If anyone knows how to start a new game, I'd love to know how plus how to exit it without using the task manager.

Thanks for any help~
-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay wanted to come back to say that I reinstalled this game and it did not start a new game, I'm right where I left off, at level 11... even put the game in Window so I could just click the game off instead of going through the task manager, which worked. So now I'm stuck with a game I cannot play...unless someone out there knows a few secrets.

*Sigh*

Edited on 04/19/2017 at 11:49:21 AM PST

[Post New]by kbruns2000_ on Apr 25, 17 8:10 PM
Also stuck on 11 ... I tried going back to earn more money so I could buy a faster boat but when you go back to a lower level it takes your money away from your total

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Apr 27, 17 11:08 AM
Well, who ever developed this game sure had their heads in the sand, this could have been a great game but it is like they put it together and never took the time to play it.
There is no way to exit the game besides using alt-del and the game is sooooo slow, and the coins will take forever to collect, and to be able to buy add-on's to help improve the game.
There tons of levels but I doubt anyone will have the patience to get through 1/4 of them.
The fishing line on the boat should have a way to click and bring it back up to the surface when you miss the fish but instead you have to wait for it to go all the way to the bottom of the lake and then slowly come back up to try again.
I made it to level 9 and could not take it anymore, the fish run away from you when you drop the hook and it is almost impossible to catch anything.
This could have been a wonderful game is they have just thought it out a little more or
had made it possible to be able to get more coins but at 30 coins a level and things costing 250 or more it would take forever to move on with the game.
So disappointed.

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on May 2, 17 10:27 AM
NANA5LOVE wrote: Well, who ever developed this game sure had their heads in the sand, this could have been a great game but it is like they put it together and never took the time to play it.
There is no way to exit the game besides using alt-del and the game is sooooo slow, and the coins will take forever to collect, and to be able to buy add-on's to help improve the game.
There tons of levels but I doubt anyone will have the patience to get through 1/4 of them.
The fishing line on the boat should have a way to click and bring it back up to the surface when you miss the fish but instead you have to wait for it to go all the way to the bottom of the lake and then slowly come back up to try again.
I made it to level 9 and could not take it anymore, the fish run away from you when you drop the hook and it is almost impossible to catch anything.
This could have been a wonderful game is they have just thought it out a little more or
had made it possible to be able to get more coins but at 30 coins a level and things costing 250 or more it would take forever to move on with the game.
So disappointed.

~~
I did figure out the best way to catch a fish was to go right behind them (with your line), otherwise they will turn around.

I uninstalled and reinstalled this game and it did not start a new game, I'm right where I left off, at level 11... Stranded! This game is a total lost IMO and would like a game credit for it since I cannot get past level 11. *Unless* someone out there knows how to start a new and fresh game?

With you NANA5LOVE... So disappointed.

Go to: