bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 15, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures forum

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 15, 10 12:42 AM
This game has timed/relaxed option, good news for those that don't like that timer. If no one has played the first or second one before, you are bascially swapping tiles to get the crab to the goal. Believe me, just because I made it sound simple it is not, especially when you choose timed mode. I know quite a few members that liked/loved the first and second one, so here you go. I am not sure how many this game has, but I know the other ones had something like 200 levels. Enjoy, fishies- I liked them both and I am off to play this one...HAPPY GAMING!!!!

Edited on 04/15/2010 at 12:44:31 AM PST

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Apr 15, 10 2:27 AM
Hi Terrymann, Glad there is a match 3 for you to enjoy today...........
I got frustrated with the last one cos of the timer, and gave up. But this one is the best yet..........wish I had time today to really get into it.
Happy gaming. I just love that little crab; the noises and movements he makes are hilarious. Will put a smile on anyones face whether they like match 3 games or not.

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Apr 15, 10 2:33 AM
even tho its a match 3 game there are also hidden objects to find

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 15, 10 2:58 AM
belamba wrote:Hi Terrymann, Glad there is a match 3 for you to enjoy today...........
I got frustrated with the last one cos of the timer, and gave up. But this one is the best yet..........wish I had time today to really get into it.
Happy gaming. I just love that little crab; the noises and movements he makes are hilarious. Will put a smile on anyones face whether they like match 3 games or not.
I am glad you liked it, that crab- gotta love him !!! T

catlady4
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by catlady4 on Apr 16, 10 5:48 AM
DOES THIS ONE HAVE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS LIKE THE 2ND GAME DID? IN HIDDEN DEPTHS ii YOU COULD ONLY GO UP TO THE 22-9 LEVEL AND THEN IT STOPPED AND WOULDN'T LET YOU PROCEED ANY FURTHER-MAJOR TURNOFF- SO I AM LEARY ABOUT PURCHASING III.

[Post New]by danielledusk on Apr 22, 10 9:49 PM
No matter what I try this game plays very slowly. After about 2 mins it slows so much its impossible to play. If I go out & come back in it's no different. Such a dissapointment. Is this a generalised problem?

[Post New]by GrannyCharli on Apr 26, 10 12:36 PM
danielledusk wrote:No matter what I try this game plays very slowly. After about 2 mins it slows so much its impossible to play. If I go out & come back in it's no different. Such a dissapointment. Is this a generalised problem?

I haven't had any trouble as far as speed in playing goes. It's played along just fine. I'm somewhere past level 100 in relaxed mode but I'm getting nowhere fast in the timed mode. They sure don't give you much darn time at all. Normally I like timed modes but this one is a litte ridiculous as far as speed goes.

Petlover1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Petlover1 on May 1, 10 6:45 AM
I love this game. There is something very addictive about "making it to the next level", which is what I can't seem to be able to do. I am stuck on Level 30. I can clear out the coloured tiles, but can't find the pieces to the artifacts to destroy the statutes. Any suggestions ?

[Post New]by Oklahoma_Rose on Jun 4, 10 4:08 PM
June 4, 2010

Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures is a really incredible Match 3 and Hidden Object game that becomes more challenging the further you advance. The silliness of the characters and the music will be enough of a distraction (by design actually) you will often find yourself losing the particular level and having to replay it. The sound and graphics are incredible and peaceful. I have actually turned the sound off, left the main screen on, turned my Windows Media Player and fallen asleep to the graphics. It is that beautiful.

How many more additions of this calibre can we expect?

This game is really worth the money. You get plenty of hours of play and don't feel as if you wasted your money on a game that only lasted 10 minutes more than your free download trial.

Shalom!
Oklahoma Rose

[Post New]by Oklahoma_Rose on Jun 4, 10 4:13 PM
Petlover1 wrote:I love this game. There is something very addictive about "making it to the next level", which is what I can't seem to be able to do. I am stuck on Level 30. I can clear out the coloured tiles, but can't find the pieces to the artifacts to destroy the statutes. Any suggestions ?

Me, too! Until I realized I was talking to the characters and laughing more at their silliness that I was not paying much attention to the timer. Then I realized this game was designed this way. You have to attack the blocks around the road block object first then move back and forth as fast as possible to clear the path or paths for the Boy Crab and His Friend. On some power tools, you will not find all the pieces in one level. The pieces are on multiple levels. Hope this helped.

Shalom!
Oklahoma Rose

[Post New]by Oklahoma_Rose on Jun 4, 10 4:30 PM
catlady4 wrote:DOES THIS ONE HAVE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS LIKE THE 2ND GAME DID? IN HIDDEN DEPTHS ii YOU COULD ONLY GO UP TO THE 22-9 LEVEL AND THEN IT STOPPED AND WOULDN'T LET YOU PROCEED ANY FURTHER-MAJOR TURNOFF- SO I AM LEARY ABOUT PURCHASING III.

June 4, 2010

Not knowing what type system you have or what programs you run, I can honestly say the only problems I have encountered since purchasing this game back in February arose as a result of a pop-up weather alert program. Every time I played Hidden Wonders 3 (or any of my games actually) and we had bad weather in the area, or even the state as far as this alert was concerned, my game froze up enough that I had to manually shut my system down and restart. I resolved the issue by deleting the weather alert program. I can turn on the radio or sign in to my local trusted TV station for weather and radar during bad weather. This weather alert also became a problem with other programs, including my Blogger.com blogs. So, if you have similar programs you might want to consider disabling them while you play your games.

I occasionally encounter tech problems every time Google has another major hack attack. Don't know why this happens but it does. For some reason, the search engine you use seems to matter with some of these games as well. I had problems playing most of my BFG games when I had Opera and I loved it. I had problems with some, not all, when I had Mozilla Firefox, and I loved that program as well. Once in a while I have minor temporary issues where Safari is concerned but all I usually have to do is ignore the error msg, click the idiot box closed and go on with what I was doing. When IE 8 is having a bad day, then lots of folks get to have a bad day so you might want to stay on top of pc news and just do a little mental cross referencing to see if you have game problems the same time Google does, or Microsoft, or one of your other search engines or browsers. If so, go to their CS site and log the issues. They usually respond within 24 hours.

Shalom!
Oklahoma Rose

[Post New]by janevs1 on Jul 18, 10 7:54 PM
I'm stuck on level 239. Anyone have a clue on what it takes to get through this level?

Donnasbb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Donnasbb on Jul 30, 10 8:43 PM
I am on level 30 also Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3 cannot get anything to break the statues i am usaully very good at these but what do i do?

[Post New]by judi9530 on Oct 19, 10 1:49 PM
I am stuck on level 204! Someone help me!! I've done it a million times and can never get everything matched. Help!

judi9530

[Post New]by Desilu500 on Nov 23, 10 6:52 PM
Donnasbb wrote:I am on level 30 also Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3 cannot get anything to break the statues i am usaully very good at these but what do i do?

I am stuck at the same place too! So frustrating.
Can anyone help with this?

Thanks-
Jim

Edited on 11/23/2010 at 7:03:50 PM PST

[Post New]by Emmazonn on Feb 20, 11 5:29 PM
New to the game, I'm on level 60 something. My challenge is getting through the blocks the crab (s) travels. Swapping titles is easy but I don't know how to break through the obstacles....Help...

[Post New]by nunnsuch on Mar 26, 11 9:11 AM
janevs1 wrote:I'm stuck on level 239. Anyone have a clue on what it takes to get through this level?

239! Good grief! I'm stuck on 114. It's the first time that you have no icons to move except the crab. Then it just keeps filling up. Any suggestions? I was hoping some clever gamer put pictures of how to proceed.

Edited on 03/26/2011 at 9:13:21 AM PST

[Post New]by nunnsuch on Mar 26, 11 9:15 AM
Emmazonn wrote:New to the game, I'm on level 60 something. My challenge is getting through the blocks the crab (s) travels. Swapping titles is easy but I don't know how to break through the obstacles....Help...

You have to break enough of the chains to get a tool (on the right). Then you have to use the appropriate tool for the obstacle. Sometimes it's crazy and sometimes it's a breeze.

[Post New]by nunnsuch on Apr 17, 11 7:38 AM
nunnsuch wrote:
janevs1 wrote:I'm stuck on level 239. Anyone have a clue on what it takes to get through this level?

239! Good grief! I'm stuck on 114. It's the first time that you have no icons to move except the crab. Then it just keeps filling up. Any suggestions? I was hoping some clever gamer put pictures of how to proceed.

Okay, now I'm stuck on 239. I've probably played it 40 times.....Hoping I'll just get lucky! Is there a cheat?

Go to: