Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mary Le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 18, 17 2:31 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/18/2017 at 9:15:17 AM PST

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mary Le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by boptab on Apr 18, 17 9:01 AM
Level 5. How do you put up the decorations? When you click on the sombrero (hat) all it does is jump up and down! Guess I'll wait until ALL the glitches are worked out before I purchase this game!

Edited on 04/18/2017 at 9:03:14 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mary Le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 18, 17 9:15 AM
Howdy Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Run Game as Administrator

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Apr 18, 17 1:21 PM
boptab wrote:Level 5. How do you put up the decorations? When you click on the sombrero (hat) all it does is jump up and down! Guess I'll wait until ALL the glitches are worked out before I purchase this game!

You click on the boxes to unpack them and put up decorations.

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Apr 18, 17 2:52 PM
There are no boxes on my screen. I checked the walkthrough and it shows where they should be, but they're not there. Glitches!

[Post New]by Nefertiti91 on Apr 19, 17 9:13 AM
I just downloaded the trial so I could see if I like the game before purchasing it. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but mine is constantly freezing and cutting out. I am running Windows 7 64-bit Operating System. Does anyone have any suggestions? I usually love these games, but I think I am going to wait until the glitches have been ironed out before purchasing it.

[Post New]by ReneeMEB on Apr 19, 17 10:38 AM
I have a surface running windows 10. My touch screen will work with my finger, but not the pen. All the other Delicious games have worked fine with the pen. Can this be fixed? I'd hate to miss out on this game.

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Apr 19, 17 10:58 AM
When the game "opens" all I get is a page full of error messages overlaid on the game page. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice now with no change. If something isn't done soon, I want a refund.

[Post New]by angel_672004 on Apr 19, 17 4:00 PM
has writing over the top of the game ,click on it and it disappears ,keeps coming back
im unable to play

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 19, 17 5:05 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report your experiences when trying to play Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition. There sounds like a few issues here and I wanted to swim by real fast with some suggested troubleshooting which may help quickly resolve those issues as well as how to reach out to our Technical Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

Nefertiti91, it sounds like the game is freezing or crashing. I'm sorry to hear that and would like to recommend seeing if the following steps are able to help:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

ReneeMEB, since there seems to be some trouble with that device interacting with the game, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team for further assistance using the steps provided later in this post.

Some players are reporting that there is a list of message that appear when trying to play the game. It's possible that the game is encountering trouble playing due to a lack of permissions. Running a game as an Administrator in Windows can give a game enough permissions to run smoothly and possibly avoid these errors from returning. Just in case it is helpful, the following page of steps shows how to run a game as an Administrator:

If you need further assistance due to the above steps not working or would just like additional assistance, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. If you would like further troubleshooting, it would help tremendously to also include a Dr. Felix Report when contacting our Reps. They are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope those suggestions help out. Don't hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators with further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by dore101 on Apr 19, 17 6:04 PM

When the game "opens" all I get is a page full of error messages overlaid on the game page. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice now with no change.OS:Windows Vista.

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Apr 20, 17 3:42 AM
Glitchy, herky-jerky game (Windows 7) that has an older era time-management feel to it. Had to find the precise spot to click in order to "pick up" or "deliver" an item or nothing happened. Very annoying to be cruising along a realize that kiwi piece you know you dipped in the chocolate fountain didn't take.

violet922
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by violet922 on Apr 20, 17 5:03 AM
I too find this game does not run smoothly. There are often hesitancys when I click on Mary to do this or that. I am running Windows 7 and have just about every Delicious game Big Fish has released; and have never run into this problem before.

It is also very annoying when trying to deliver items asked for by customers you have to click specifically on a certain spot or else nothing gets delivered. The programmers messed up on this one in more ways than one. I like the game, but it needs corrective measures and to be re-published.

I hope Big Fish reports these issues to wherever they need to be reported and corrections are made ASAP! I don't like to waste money. As it is, I have to wait longer than I used to before I see a game I wish to purchase or desire to play for the free hour. Never used to be that way, and I've been a member for at least 7 years now.

sueblew
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by sueblew on Apr 20, 17 6:04 AM
When the game "opens" all I get is a page full of error messages overlaid on the game page. I've uninstalled and reinstalled three times now with no change. If something isn't done soon, I want a refund

[Post New]by hulder333 on Apr 20, 17 8:59 AM
I also get error message on the screen and I run as administrator. But if I restart the pc and then start to play it works

Edited on 04/20/2017 at 9:01:56 AM PST

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Apr 20, 17 10:05 AM
I agree with Nagster and violet922. To many problems to purchase this game. I'll wait a month or so and reread the post to see if people are still having problems!

Edited on 04/20/2017 at 10:08:54 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 20, 17 12:29 PM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players taking the time to post what is occurring when trying to play this particular game. We're sorry to hear that technical issues are present in player's games.

It is highly recommended if there is some trouble opening the game and error messages are appearing, to try and run the game as an administrator as hulder333 mentioned. By running the game in an administrator mode, it helps the game obtain the necessary permissions to run as it should. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page for these specific steps:

If issues continue to be present, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to further assist. I've also gone ahead and passed along the contents of this thread to the appropriate teams for investigation. Please keep in mind that the release of game updates that may include fixes to technical issues, are made outside of the Moderation team's control. Once any information is brought to our attention regarding updates or resolution of technical issues, we will post in the forums to inform the players.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

boricua23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by boricua23 on Apr 21, 17 6:07 AM
On Luigi"s Restaurant [ Level 20-29 ] doesn't allow the purchase of an additional serving station even though, you have the shopping money to do so. You click on it and doesn't provide the upgrade.

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Apr 21, 17 7:00 AM
I refuse to make changes on my computer for a game that should be compatible with my computer. Also, it may or may not run correctly after changes. What a shame I love the Delicious series, but this spin off just doesn't make the cut. I have HP windows 10, Intel Pentium.

Edited on 04/21/2017 at 8:18:52 AM PST

[Post New]by dani3818 on Apr 22, 17 10:34 AM
Just like other users "When the game "opens" all I get is a page full of error messages overlaid on the game page. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice now with no change" I have tried running as administrator and that did not fix the issue.

OS Windows 7 Home Premium service pack one

Go to: