bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 15, 10 2:19 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

catlady4
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Post any Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis technical issues here only

[Post New]by catlady4 on Apr 16, 10 5:51 AM
Hidden Depths II had techical problems-couldn't go beyond 22-9-How is this one?

[Post New]by hawaiian1 on May 18, 10 6:46 PM
What is the issue of frozen level 99. I've completed it umpteen times and it always freezes and I can't get beyond that, is there a problem here or is there only 99 levels which I doubt.

[Post New]by PABarb on May 24, 10 11:32 AM
Is there a way to skip a level? Have been stuck on level 229 for weeks, can't finish the board, and some of the "tools" seem to be frozen and not refreshing. Like the extra time, which I really need...

[Post New]by NANAMANIA on May 30, 10 7:10 AM
hawaiian1 wrote:What is the issue of frozen level 99. I've completed it umpteen times and it always freezes and I can't get beyond that, is there a problem here or is there only 99 levels which I doubt.

[Post New]by testyteri on Jun 18, 10 6:45 PM
i cannot play this game it downloads but when you click play game it goes right back to big fish games menu

[Post New]by bullsfan on Jul 9, 10 4:55 PM
I am on level 124 and I will click to move a tile to make a match and my monitor screen goes black and my entire computer reboots. it still happens even though I have updated Direct-X and my video drivers from Dell. Any ideas other than reinstalling the game and spending a week to get back to level 124 again (grin)?

[Post New]by radunn on Oct 4, 10 6:47 AM
Dear BFG,
I became stuck for some time on level 198 - it seems that this has the same problem reported for level 229, in that the tools don't seem to refresh as you play, so you don't get to use extra time or clear tiles, etc.
While I did manage to get past this eventually, it cost me many lives, and I think that this is a bug in the game which needs to be looked at.
Otherwise, the game is very enjoyable.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Dec 13, 10 4:15 AM
The sound options have to be refreshed every time you play the game. I don't have to actually change anything, just have to click on Options each time in order to get the sound effects. This is for the Mac version.

Other than that, the game actually works, at least so far, which is an improvement over the last two. Cute and fun.

[Post New]by scantine24 on Feb 9, 11 9:14 PM
I was on level 200 and then the next time I played it went back to 199 and now I can't get past that level. Only the fish head appears on the bones even though I cleared all of the stones and locks. The rest of the skeleton never comes out so I can't break the obstacle and move the crab.Suggestions?

scuther
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by scuther on Feb 27, 11 9:41 PM
How do I start a new game. I have tried several times and changed my hame each time but it will not let me replay the game from the beginning. Would appreciate some answers.?????

[Post New]by sglover32 on Sep 27, 11 4:21 PM
radunn wrote:Dear BFG,
I became stuck for some time on level 198 - it seems that this has the same problem reported for level 229, in that the tools don't seem to refresh as you play, so you don't get to use extra time or clear tiles, etc.
While I did manage to get past this eventually, it cost me many lives, and I think that this is a bug in the game which needs to be looked at.
Otherwise, the game is very enjoyable.

[Post New]by sglover32 on Sep 27, 11 4:22 PM
I'm having the same problem with level 229. I have played that level so many times, I can't count how many. Is there a problem with the game or me?

[Post New]by buckaroobabe on Mar 5, 12 6:40 PM
Oh! I really like this game but ever since I bought it my computer is not happy. I got back on the game I was at level 80 something and now it started me back at level one. I have 10 games left to pick that I have already paid for, and it wont even let me do the 60 min trial. ready to cancell credit card so you cant take anymore of my money. Have no tv and just want the entertainment I have paid for. very irritated

[Post New]by kathylovescats on Oct 2, 12 12:29 PM
I can only go to level 108 then has to start all over when everyone else is on higerlevels.disapointed.

[Post New]by joannwinters78 on Oct 30, 12 8:45 PM
Hidden Wonders goes two levels then suddenly blacks out.
I tried downloading the game again and it happened again. Cuts off.
I did find error 814 might work but I's not really capable of find 814.
Any advice? Thanks so much. I really like this game.
Joann Wintrs

[Post New]by CarolCurler on Nov 26, 12 5:11 PM
How do I get out of TIMED mode and go to the relaxed mode on the Iphone game?

[Post New]by ncgameer on Jan 4, 14 9:08 PM
Just purchased this game for my iMac and can't run it. Crashes immediately when I try to play it. Following the information provided on BFG's website, I uninstalled the game, re-downloaded and re-installed it. Still crashes. Running 10.9.1.

Have a version on the iPad and it runs great.

After reviewing posts on this forum this appears to have been an unresolved problem for a long time. Disappointed. Want a refund.

Go to: