dewieee
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

multiple errors!

[Post New]by dewieee on Apr 18, 17 1:43 PM
I have attempted to download this twice and each time I get a long series of errors. One is interpreters error..error with tutorial..etc. The game starts and I am able to put in my name, choose normal mode and then I begin getting these errors..probably 15 of them. Then it shows the man coming in and ordering a potato? with egg but I cannot move her or do anything, not even skip. I have to ctrl/alt/delete to get out. I am on a PC and have tried this twice now.

So.. I think what is flashing on the screen is the actual commands that the game maker puts in. Example..someone coming in the door and it flashes "reset door opening" what the heck?

Edited on 04/18/2017 at 2:03:02 PM PST

Re:multiple errors!

[Post New]by jezlou on Apr 18, 17 8:06 PM
Hello dewieee!

I had the same problem. I reinstalled the game and then I selected settings and deselected the full window option. I played the first level in the windowed option. Changed to full screen after that and the error messages went away. I am now on level 5 and so far so good. Hopes this helps.

[Post New]by jezlou on Apr 18, 17 8:18 PM
Well.....That only worked for while I was in the game. When I came back to play again it happened all over again!!! So disappointing because we get so few TM games.
Sending screen shots to Tech Support.
Maybe I should just belong to the developer site!!!!!

dewieee
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by dewieee on Apr 19, 17 5:00 AM
Hi Jezlou...Glad I am not the only one this is happening to but sorry its doing it to you . I was so excited to see a TM game as I am beyond being over H.O games. I was able to play normally for about 10 minutes then it started again. I hope they resolve this soon.

[Post New]by healeylk on Apr 19, 17 8:34 AM
I am having the same issue. Screen full of error messages. Reinstalled it and the same thing happened. Uninstalled the game until they resolve the issue. Disappointing.

[Post New]by pgarciamo on Apr 19, 17 11:35 AM
am having the same issues

[Post New]by ncsundancer on Apr 19, 17 12:30 PM
I am having the same problem. I purchased this game, but I am going to request a refund if bugs aren't fixed soon.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 19, 17 3:17 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue with seeing multiple unusual message appear when trying to play the game. These sound like they may be error messages, and since they seem to be coming from the game itself, I think I may be able to provide some steps that could assist. In any case, I can also provide the steps necessary for getting in touch with our Technical Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

Since it sounds like the game is displaying errors rather than continuing the game proper, it's possible that the game is encountering trouble playing due to a lack of permissions. Running a game as an Administrator in Windows can give a game enough permissions to run smoothly and possibly avoid these errors from returning. Just in case it is helpful, the following page of steps shows how to run a game as an Administrator:

Run Game as Administrator

If you are seeing this happen on a Mac, then we have some general steps that sometimes helps when technical issues occur. The following steps may be able to assist with stopping those message from appearing while playing:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. If you would like further troubleshooting, it would help tremendously to also include a Dr. Felix Report when contacting our Reps. They are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue in the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that future discussion of this issue or reports of new technical issues be provided in the designated thread linked below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mary Le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition here.

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope this helps. Please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators with any further questions.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: