mr7933
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

British Tea Kettle

[Post New]by mr7933 on Apr 18, 17 6:39 PM
How do you downgrade the products in order to get this trophy? By the time you get to the end of the chapter, there are some products that have 2 choices. For example, 2 types of coffee. You can downgrade one, but the other will have to be an upgraded product.

Wolfangels
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:British Tea Kettle

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Apr 20, 17 10:41 AM
You use the default menu items for each restaurant. So it's ok, you do to have use some of the upgraded items... But I still can't seem to do it ... I won all of them more than once & I've check eveything before I start, but I seem to be missing something...

Edited on 04/20/2017 at 10:42:24 AM PST

[Post New]by aelissa2 on Apr 20, 17 10:57 PM
I'm having the same problem. I switch all the items to default, except for some of the upgraded that you have to use and I'm not getting any change to the progress bar for the kettle. Totally at a loss on how to get this trophy.

Wolfangels
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Apr 21, 17 3:41 AM
I did all of the levels and got the bar almost to the end. I redid them, rechecked everything, even found one I missed but the bar didn't move... It's my last one, this is getting old with games staking up that can't be finished becaused of some little catch... I didn't do them in order maybe that's what you have to do I'll try it..

Wolfangels
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Apr 21, 17 4:46 AM
Nope, that didn't work... I give up!! I hope someone comes up with the trick!!

Edited on 04/21/2017 at 5:15:14 AM PST

Wolfangels
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Apr 21, 17 5:33 AM
I got it!!! I was missing the sauce on the grill on level 60... You have to make sure to down grade every thing... It can be done ...

[Post New]by Catherine_53 on Apr 24, 17 11:03 AM
I ran through the final restaurants several times before I realized that on Level 30 I hadn't changed the black olives back to green. I also missed the sauce on Level 60 the first time around. Check each and every item to make sure it's the lower level item. It can be done.

Edited on 04/24/2017 at 11:04:16 AM PST

Go to: