kristi7813
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Where'd the Kroks go?

[Post New]by kristi7813 on Apr 18, 17 7:43 PM
I may be jinxing myself here but has anyone else seen a huge decrease in the number of kroks? I haven't had a single one in at least a week. I have also stopped diving until the next content upgrade. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. I'm on iPad.

Jillmore
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

Re:Where'd the Kroks go?

[Post New]by Jillmore on Apr 19, 17 2:26 AM
I play on iPad but I assumed that I never seen Kroks on my Ireland because mine is full of magic flowers and mushrooms, and I mean ALOT lol, in the past when I cleared the magic mushrooms and flowers the Kroks came back. I'm just wondering how many of these flowers and mushrooms will fit on my Ireland haha lol....

I am in a dive right now but choose not to complete because I've gone as far as I can go with the game, just waiting for new content.

If you have space for them to spawn they will be back, I've not seen one in about 2 weeks, I do hope it's because they have nowhere to spawn and my magic flowers and mushrooms are doing there magic haha lol LOVE this game.

It's a wait and see, will let you know if I get any Kroks

Happy gaming

mdpetdoc
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 19, 17 8:14 AM
Jillmore wrote:

If you have space for them to spawn they will be back, I've not seen one in about 2 weeks, I do hope it's because they have nowhere to spawn and my magic flowers and mushrooms are doing there magic haha lol LOVE this game.

It's a wait and see, will let you know if I get any Kroks

Happy gaming

Charge your wizards. If they come out of the wizard tower slowly, there is no room for a wizard flower or Krok.

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
661 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Apr 19, 17 8:21 AM
Right MD, I filled my place up with flowers and mushrooms, where I did not have the flowers I bought. I left one Krok going where he can not spread. They had been getting on my nerves always getting in the way. smile

kristi7813
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by kristi7813 on Apr 19, 17 8:58 PM
I'm level 97 so I'm pretty far. I don't have all the wizard mushrooms and flowers. The spots they always popped up in before are clear. It's like they just stopped.

Andovape
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Andovape on Apr 20, 17 7:06 AM
Hi Kristi!

I have noticed the same thing on Ares. Island clear, no kroks. Not sure why either because on Andie, I still have the same number.

mdpetdoc
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 20, 17 9:26 AM
Maybe this is related to the fix for problem help calls on Kroks.

Jillmore
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by Jillmore on Apr 20, 17 12:07 PM
mdpetdoc wrote:

Charge your wizards. If they come out of the wizard tower slowly, there is no room for a wizard flower or Krok.

Thank you for your reply, so helpful

Jazzi98
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Jazzi98 on Apr 20, 17 12:37 PM
Back when dives took vast amounts of magic, and you needed magic to keep the diver underwater, the most annoying thing about Kroks was that they only seemed to spawn when you were underwater.

Not sure if that is still true or not.

Jillmore
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by Jillmore on Apr 20, 17 3:03 PM
I started using up some my magic mushrooms and flowers, the only thing left for me to do is to hit level 125.

HAY....... a krok appeared haha lol, an Ireland full of magic mushrooms and flowers NO Kroks, so back to getting my Ireland full of magic mushrooms and flowers lol

Happy gaming

kristi7813
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by kristi7813 on Apr 20, 17 8:14 PM
Jazz that may be true. I'm not diving anymore until i finish getting the land achievements. I'll do one tomorrow and see if I get a krok

kristi7813
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Jazz that may be true. I'm not diving anymore until i finish getting the land achievements. I'll do one tomorrow and see if I get a krok

kristi7813
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Go to: