Is there going to be a sequel for Love & Death :Bitten?

[Post New]by lionxlamb on Apr 15, 10 3:39 AM
*SPOILER ALERT*

Since the game didn't inform at the end if there will be a sequel or not so can anyone please tell me if there will be a sequel?

Some people may like realistic ending of the game,but I really hate sad endings.So for me the ending was horrible. After playing the game I was sort of hoping for a fairy-tale style ending.
And I didn't like that hopeless look on poor Damon's face.

I really loved the graphics,so I would love to play it again to save Victoria.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,355 Posts

Re:Is there going to be a sequel for Love & Death :Bitten?

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Apr 15, 10 4:39 AM
I sure hope there will be too. I enjoyed playing it.

Welcome to the Pond

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Apr 15, 10 4:50 AM
Feeling just the same. But I'm a little bitter, I have been waiting for YEARS ! for a third Ravenhearst, a sequel for Princess Isabella, Royal House of Stone. Vampire Saga, Puppet Show, Penny Dreadful, are may be too recent. But I keep hoping ! L'espoir fait vivre !!! Any idea of a similar game to these ??? (I have Enlightenus, all Dreams Chronicles, Siberia, Dreamless Castle)

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

Is there going to be a sequel for Love & Death :Bitten?

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Apr 15, 10 5:06 AM
lionxlamb wrote:
Some people may like realistic ending of the game,but I really hate sad endings.So for me the ending was horrible. After playing the game I was sort of hoping for a fairy-tale style ending.
And I didn't like that hopeless look on poor Damon's face.

I really loved the graphics,so I would love to play it again to save Victoria.

Agree with you! I can't play the game again after this ending!!!

I suggest to make a petition about the horrible end, and send it to the creators at Play First... . There are million of ways in which the good guys beat the bad guys, and still you want to play a sequel. For instance, the motif "I'll be back" (Terminator) - Celeste disappears and promise to come back, but for now the beloved couple win the bad vampire.

[Post New]by LeftyMichelle on Apr 15, 10 4:43 PM
Yes, I really didn't like the ending. I really do feel like they set it up for a sequel, since they hinted at a lot going on in Victoria's relationship with her uncle, who is the old wise woman, what happened to Damon's sister, and who can save the three ladies. There is a lot there to work with. I did like the one aspect of the game in that the tables were turned, the maiden saved the prince. Of course, now it is his turn to save her, and, I know that many of us feel this way, that witch needs her tail kicked, because really, she won, and what is the fun of a game where you don't really have a chance of truly winning?.

pkrh
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by pkrh on Apr 16, 10 12:00 AM
I got through the game with no problems. BUT, I made a mistake mixing the formula to see the future, and I don't see a way to start over again. Any ideas for me? I really liked this game - the puzzles were good and overall the game kept me interested.

PS: I wasn't sure where to post my question. Would this be a technical question?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

[Post New]by sugarplumfairy on Apr 16, 10 1:28 AM
pkrh wrote: I got through the game with no problems. BUT, I made a mistake mixing the formula to see the future, and I don't see a way to start over again. Any ideas for me? I really liked this game - the puzzles were good and overall the game kept me interested.

PS: I wasn't sure where to post my question. Would this be a technical question?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Wasn't there a reset button on the bottom right corner like there was for the other puzzles? I honestly didn't look. It's strange that you made a mistake. My game wouldn't let me mix, combine, etc. anything if it wasn't in the correct order. Maybe it's a technical glitch with your game.

[Post New]by sugarplumfairy on Apr 16, 10 1:31 AM
I couldn't agree more about the ending! I literally gasped when it showed it but the wise old woman did say the Fates were holding some terrible secret that she couldn't see so I guess we were kinda warned that something bad was coming. I really do hope they make a sequel. I LOVED this game! The graphics were beautiful and the puzzles were fun and not too complicated.

[Post New]by sugarplumfairy on Apr 16, 10 1:34 AM
Poutoule wrote:Feeling just the same. But I'm a little bitter, I have been waiting for YEARS ! for a third Ravenhearst, a sequel for Princess Isabella, Royal House of Stone. Vampire Saga, Puppet Show, Penny Dreadful, are may be too recent. But I keep hoping ! L'espoir fait vivre !!! Any idea of a similar game to these ??? (I have Enlightenus, all Dreams Chronicles, Siberia, Dreamless Castle)

I want to know what happened to the sequel for Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate! We've been waiting how long now?

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Apr 16, 10 1:41 AM
Technically speaking, "Return to Ravenhearst" was the sequel to "Madame Fate". Spoiler Alert (highlight to see) " It's Charles who has killed all the members of the carnival to lure the Detective back to Ravenhearst for revenge."

Edited on 04/17/2010 at 10:10:06 AM PST

[Post New]by breaktime1230 on Apr 16, 10 12:42 PM
It's been a while since I found myself fully involved in a game. This one had my attention from the first sequence. What I would really like now, after finishing the game, is to see Damon get his chance at Celeste. Thank you to the programmers who put together a delightfully provocative storyline and graphics. Please consider making Love & Death a series.

SantaBanana
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by SantaBanana on Apr 17, 10 8:29 AM
b00kworm wrote:Technically speaking, "Return to Ravenhearst" was the sequel to "Madame Fate".Spoiler Alert (highlight to see) "It's Charles who has killed all the members of the carnival to lure the Detective back to Ravenhearst for revenge."

SHEESH!! What a MAJOR SPOILER!! I just finished MCF Ravenhearst, and was about to play Madame Fate and Return to Ravenhearst next!! You spoiled both games in one blow! I read this thread because I already played Love & Bitten, and the spoilers for that didn't matter. But to spoil other games here is so inconsiderate!

Not everyone has played MF and RTR you know!

EDIT: Thank you, moderator, for the added Spoiler Alert warning and for making the text invisible. But it was already too late for me.

Edited on 04/17/2010 at 5:57:35 PM PST

x2kul
Shark
Shark
10,424 Posts

[Post New]by x2kul on Apr 17, 10 9:39 AM
What about the town's people who Victoria was trying to save? Once she got to the castle, she totally forgot about them, and now it appears she's going to have a buffet!

[Post New]by birdieblue on Apr 17, 10 10:32 AM
I really would love a sequel as well! It's a game that I've played almost once a day since I got it (unusual for me) and I REALLY hope the ending was just a setup for a sequel/s since their love story hasn't ended in either love or death!

[Post New]by kitkat1978 on Apr 17, 10 6:01 PM
In most vampire lore, if you kill the sire, you can save the vampire. So perhaps if Damon goes after Celeste and destroys her, he can save Victoria.

Yes, yes, yes, please let there be a sequel!!

[Post New]by RosieStritzel on Apr 20, 10 8:39 AM
I sure hope there will be one! I used my coupon for this game because I so wanted to see the ending!! I was soo disappointed! Please let there be a sequel!!

Kyttynjirr
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Kyttynjirr on Apr 20, 10 10:48 AM
I am hoping there will be a sequel with a happier ending, too. I played the demo and got so wrapped up in the game that I hated it when the demo ended, but then someone told me what the ending is, so I just couldn't buy it. If there is a sequel with a happy ending at some point, I will buy both games, but otherwise, no chance.

[Post New]by markeddaughter on Jul 27, 10 5:47 PM
kitkat1978 wrote:In most vampire lore, if you kill the sire, you can save the vampire. So perhaps if Damon goes after Celeste and destroys her, he can save Victoria.

Yes, yes, yes, please let there be a sequel!!

So... that really isn't true... at all. I think you may be thinking of the strain of theory that refers to Weres... that if the Were that "infected" someone is killed, all the Weres they created are "freed."

But then again, in most vampire lore there is no way to revert from vampire status, which this game based its entire premise on. I too would like to see a sequel to this game... and quite a few others, including Drawn the Painted Tower... any word on that?

[Post New]by BeccaMcfly on Nov 11, 10 1:44 PM
yea im was sad at damons face at the end there should defffo b a sequel 2 it *SPOILER ALERT* (highlight 2 c) when damon and vitroia were kissing i thought celste would run away but instead she bit victora tht set me up 4 the sequel after seeing the glimpse of the future... was tht wat the old lady ment at the start when she wont "oh my"? anyways MAKE A SEQUEL x

[Post New]by MiniDestroyer on Nov 25, 10 2:54 PM
Okay this is just screwed up this is the second game I became interested in, the first one was Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera. So what I have been reading Love and Death is another sweet game with a major cliffhanger, aye. Okay this issss soooooo uncool. I hate cliffhangers especially the ones who says nothing on sequels, I kinda want to find the companies who make these games and beat them until they do make a sequels.... sooo disappointing. Not happy one bit. So is it really worth buying it if the ending isn't really an ending?

Go to: