Daxadillion
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 19, 17 12:46 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/19/2017 at 8:58:28 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
1,804 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 19, 17 8:58 AM
Howdy Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

vlilly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by vlilly on Apr 20, 17 4:36 PM
Starting at level 41, Prohibited Love, the screen is off. I am not able to see what is on the right side. There is a black area about an inch wide on the left and it appears there is that much missing on the right. I change it to window instead of full screen but that made no difference.

The feathers on the right side are not obtainable with the exception of the first shelve.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Edited on 04/20/2017 at 5:18:55 PM PST

[Post New]by Mudokwan on Apr 21, 17 11:34 PM
Level 33 - Pick up Vickie's make up assets in the right order

She waves her hand but doesn't show what she wants

Windows 10 pc .. plays everything else

*Edit - I fixed mine by taking it full screen for that level

Edited on 04/21/2017 at 11:46:03 PM PST

[Post New]by BabcockSarah on Apr 22, 17 5:09 PM
Using a Mac with OS 10.11.6. and my computer will crash as soon as the game is opened. I have all of the system requirements for the game. Any suggestions? I just bought the game and I"m disappointed.

bfgBellerophon
7,737 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 24, 17 12:45 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post what is being experienced in their game. We definitely want to help get things up and running as it should and below are Big Fish Games Help pages that are specific to the issues presented here.

vlilly, with the display issues you are seeing, please ensure that your video card driver is up to date. For these specific steps, please refer to the following help page:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Mudokwan, thank you for letting us know that you were able to get things up and running. For players that are experiencing issues on the Windows 10 system, I'll include a help page below with troubleshooting steps:

Windows 10

For players that are seeing issues on the Mac system, please refer to the following help page:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If issues continue to persist, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

vlilly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by vlilly on Apr 24, 17 3:50 PM
Thank you so much. The new driver fixed the problem.

Go to: