Daxadillion
Flounder
Flounder
2,369 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Trials of Olympus III: King of the World here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 19, 17 12:50 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/20/2017 at 6:46:40 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
7,994 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Trials of Olympus III: King of the World here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 20, 17 6:46 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

sabinesa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

The Trials of Olympus III: King of the World - game is very buggy

[Post New]by sabinesa on Apr 21, 17 12:59 AM
Hi,

I am an avid gamer and an IT professional, so I know my way around games. Match3 are one of my favourite go-to games for relaxation.

So even though this game isn't top line in any way, it's neat enough to spend some enjoyable hours, or so I thought.

It's buggy in a way I have never experienced with a Match3 game. Say there is clearly a square with say 20 tiles in it that need matching. Out of nowhere all of a sudden some tiles cannot be moved or on making a match below the fields above it end up not filling up with new tiles. This is randomly at specific spots without rhyme or reason. I hit this problem early on, but just bombed that area and continued, but these problems are now turning out all over, eg only in level 1-13 alone, the left hand side ends up not being clearable, because random spots all of a sudden don't fill with tiles and other tiles without reason become unmovable. And yes, I fully cleared the middle and right side and all the blockers in between.

What's going on with this? If this cannot be fixed through an patch update, I'd like a refund.

Thanks
Sabine

Edited on 04/21/2017 at 1:01:48 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Trials of Olympus III: King of the World here.

[Post New]by djk509 on Apr 23, 17 12:11 PM
I am having the same issues as Sabina.

[Post New]by Sydoney on Apr 26, 17 2:31 AM
I'm having the same issue- with bombs and suns. every time I use a sun or bomb it leaves a blank hole that can't be filled

skpjazz
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Apr 26, 17 5:15 PM
The above issues cleared itself up after I created new profiles. It would get better after each one, but everything seemed to clear up finally after my third profile.

[Post New]by Hjetski on May 7, 17 10:55 AM
same issues as above. the game need a update in the app to correct the problem

[Post New]by SAgames on May 10, 17 12:18 AM
Im at level 101, and have only just encountered the problem. Mainly down the bottom right quarter.

[Post New]by costacabo on May 10, 17 7:07 AM
Same problem as previously noted by others

cgm8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by cgm8 on May 10, 17 8:48 PM
same problem. can't move further in the game because of it.

[Post New]by helpqueen on May 11, 17 12:34 PM
Same problem with suns and bombs. I've deleted the game and reinstalled. Still not working.

[Post New]by Patrosebud49 on May 11, 17 3:42 PM
I too am having this problem plus when I click to make a match - it won't do it. This is random - no particular character but it is occuring over the entire board

skpjazz
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on May 11, 17 7:36 PM
As I posted above, after creating my third profile, the problems discussed in this thread, went away. It worked for me, so what does it hurt for anyone here to try.

I had notified the developer some time back regarding this problem, but they could not duplicate the problem. So, if you want to play the game.......

TRY starting with new profiles and see if it works!

Go to: