Daxadillion
Flounder
Flounder
2,384 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for The Trials of Olympus III: King of the World here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 19, 17 12:53 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 04/20/2017 at 6:46:10 AM PST

Radgame
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for The Trials of Olympus III: King of the World here.

[Post New]by Radgame on Apr 19, 17 8:42 AM
Based on demo/ relaxed mode:

IMHO, Match-3 games need to nail just two aspects - graphics and game play. This one is an epic fail on both fronts choosing instead to focus on story blah-blah.

It's so hard to differentiate between tiles given the small size of board with no option to change this. What's the excuse for such a poor standard in 2017? Game play adds nothing unique or interesting. Even worse, bombs generated by multiple matches are pretty weak. I felt it wasn't even worth a free coupon. Meh!

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for The Trials of Olympus III: King of the World here.

[Post New]by b58aby on Apr 19, 17 2:55 PM
This is the same gameplay as Wrath of the Gods. All that was changed was the title and game background.

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 20, 17 6:46 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on The Trials of Olympus III: King of the World here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on The Trials of Olympus III: King of the World.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
413 Posts

[Post New]by arthurC on Apr 21, 17 6:40 AM
I've been playing this game for three days now, and I just don't get it! The game play's okay (and it's quite relaxing) but there doesn't appear to be a comprehensive tutorial. Not a clue about what the objective is ..no explanation about why I'm collecting gold wotsits, or how I earn new power-ups? And even though I've been playing on and off for hours, my progress still sits at 6%.

Am I missing something??
Jo

mysticalla5
Stingray
Stingray
4,756 Posts

[Post New]by mysticalla5 on May 19, 17 10:43 AM
Hello fellow Fishies

Well, rarely do I write a review or write anything in the forums these days BUT
I feel that some positives about this game should be mentioned.

First, I want to say (and please take this in the context it's meant) I was SO happy to finally see a M3 that had a timed option!!! The offerings of late seem to be moves only and that's fine. Not my favorite but I totally get it.
I have played all styles of M3 and for many many years. Variety and options are, in my opinion, a must if a Developer wants to reach all M3 players.

I don't know if this has been pointed out and forgive me if I'm repeating but one VERY neat and unusual thing with this game is the power ups. If you don't use them on a level they stay full !

No, this isn't the best game as far as the graphics and I agree with all who find the gold 'frame' hard to see! Story , yes....if one looks for that in a M3 and for me, this one I am enjoying as the graphics with the characters are amazing (IMHO) Even more a shame that they couldn't make the games boards easier to differentiate

Timed or no timer is a huge plus. Personally, I love timed and if I'm not in that mood I play slower games (CLEARIT is a great zen type of game that I've played through twice) Timed is oddly relaxing for me LOL (a family member saw me playing a timed game and said "Seriously, you call this relaxing!?! ) Not always but hey, if I don't lose a level, pull some hair out etc.....where's the fun

Someone has mentioned how our mood can be a factor in whether we like a game 'that day' or not. So so so true!
Having many genres of games I really see this as accurate!

~~~Mysti
(waiting impatiently for the newest Heroes of Hellas ) ooops, probably that will be removed

Go to: