drivin
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Rune Help

[Post New]by drivin on Apr 19, 17 10:08 AM
Is anyone playing the Runes mini-games? I am totally stumped on a word beginning with QU as a starting letter tile.

Re:Rune Help

[Post New]by vaninadisc on Apr 26, 17 9:35 AM
Ah, you're right! Sorry, dev here. [Removed by Moderator] Sorry for the delay!

Edited on 04/30/2017 at 2:56:30 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Rune Help

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 30, 17 3:21 PM
Hello drivin,

Thank you for taking the time to report that particular issue. It looks like a developer was able to swim by to note that for their investigations, and I just needed to drop by to say that as soon as any updates are provided and released, the Forum Moderation Team will be sure to announce that in the forums for players to see. Furthermore, I just wanted to swim by to ensure that players who are looking for help beyond the forums are given the steps to do so here.

For players that are seeing a similar issue, we'd definitely like to hear more about that. Please reach out with details of that issue to our Technical Support Team, and that will definitely be provided to the right teams if more investigation is necessary or our Reps will be sure to provide assistance as best and quickly as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing an in-game issue and that it was noted by the right teams, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request further discussion of that issue be provided to the following designated thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spellcaster Adventure here.

Posting to that above thread makes it easier for both the Forum Moderation Team and for the appropriate teams behind the game to note the impact of reported issues and allows them to more rapidly assist. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you as well for your patience. Don't hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators with further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: