pkbeehler
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

level 54

[Post New]by pkbeehler on Apr 19, 17 12:00 PM
what am I supposed to be eliminating on level 54? I can't figure it out. I would appreciate any help. thank you

skpjazz
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

Re:level 54

[Post New]by skpjazz on Apr 19, 17 3:21 PM
Hi pkbeehler,

I'll have to go back and replay that level to see what it is....but sometimes you're not eliminating anything...you are provided with the number of points you have to earn. Which means that you have to be creative and make lots of power ups and combine boosters to start "racking up" the points.

If, after I replay this level, and discover something different, I'll let you know.

That is one of the things that's fun about this game, in that you figure out different things to combine to get a certain effect. Experiment!

Update: I replayed this level...and this one you have to create six "super penguins". They are the ones you create by making a match 4. You'll see the symbol on the left side of the board that indicates it. It is a gray penguin with a "swirl" around it. You also have to make a minimum number of points. If you have to replay it, try using your booster that gives you a couple of super penguins to start off the board. In later levels you'll also have to create a certain amount of "penguin bombs" that have a lit fuse. They are made by the T or L match. THEN, in other levels, you'll have to make a certain number of combos of these.

Just remember every time you go into a level, to look on the left side to see what you're supposed to do.

Let me know if you need more help

Edited on 04/20/2017 at 3:16:18 PM PST

pkbeehler
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:level 54

[Post New]by pkbeehler on Apr 20, 17 7:21 PM
Thanks skpjazz. That helps a lot. Really enjoying this game.

Go to: