tech problems

[Post New]by angel_672004 on Apr 19, 17 4:05 PM
purchased the game cant play ,it has scripting over the game ,i updated adobe and still does it

please someone help me

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:tech problems

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 19, 17 5:18 PM
Hello angel_672004,

Thank you for reporting this issue in the designated technical issues thread for Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition. I'm sorry the game isn't playing as expected and has text covering the game screen when trying to play. I've already answered the report for this issue in that designated technical issues thread, and I just wanted to provide that link here, should you like easier access to that answer:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mary Le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition here.

In that thread, I requested players try to run the game as an Administrator as that may provide the permissions necessary to stop this issue from occurring further. Here's how to do that, if you or any other affected players would like to try these steps:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. If you would like further troubleshooting, it would help tremendously to also include a Dr. Felix Report when contacting our Reps. They will be sure to follow up as soon as possible to assist.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that future discussion of the issue be provided in the designated thread linked above. Thank you for understanding and for your patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: