level 76?

[Post New]by curious28 on Apr 19, 17 6:32 PM
I am on level 76 (4525/6080) and Valeria has only completed 5 of 6 in Bedtime stories and Prof Pinfeathers still has "Use the artifact you collected" and yet I am unable to do anything more to complete this.

Valeria says "Let's look for the bravest lion around: and when I go to the lion, a message pops up telling me NO TASKS, to be completed in a future update.

Is this just how it ends?

Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,899 Posts

Re:level 76?

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 19, 17 6:34 PM
Well....it's how it ends for now.....

The developers need to create new content because you have reached the end of the current game content.

We had a game content update in August 2016.....then one brief one recently that took us from Level 74 to Level 76.

It is anyone's guess as to when the next game content will be created and released. No one in the forum knows....and the Devs don't share the release date in advance.

[Post New]by curious28 on Apr 19, 17 8:27 PM
Thank you for responding. It seems they should at least end at the conclusion of the challenge and not just 83% into it. Oh well!

Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,899 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 19, 17 8:59 PM
Actually, they ALWAYS end somewhere in one of the challenges.....you are sent to a particular character and the response is that the person will talk to you after the next update.

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,667 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 19, 17 9:08 PM
Think of it as a cliffhanger of your favorite television show. They keep you in suspense so you'll come back next season and find out what happens.

[Post New]by curious28 on Apr 20, 17 8:57 PM
Thank you for the great responses. I love the cliffhanger idea.

Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,899 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 20, 17 9:49 PM
Also.....leaving it in the middle of a quest helps us have faith and hope that there will be more....if they stopped it at the end of a quest....that could spell the end totally.

I opt for the cliffhanger!

Shawkn
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Apr 21, 17 10:20 PM
I use the time waiting for new content to build up my inventory by doing HOS to get items / coins / gems. This helps when the new content does open up. Of course I am a little busy with the Spring Event but still do extra HOS visits to keep building my stash. This is a great time to collect the morphing eggs because they pay double.

Go to: