Gummy drop update locked

[Post New]by Rusbetsy on Apr 19, 17 7:00 PM
Gummy drop icon says "waiting". How can I reset it without losing my place

bfgIlinalta
1,984 Posts

Re:Gummy drop update locked

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 20, 17 3:49 PM
Hello Rubestsy,

I'm sorry to hear that the game seems to be stuck on a 'waiting' moment while updating rather than continuing to progress. We definitely want players to be able to enjoy Gummy Drop! with the latest updates, so I'd like to provide some preliminary suggestions as well as how to get in touch with our Gummy Drop! Support Team for any further assistance that may be necessary.

If you are seeing this happen on an iOS device, it's possible that the device needs a stronger connection to download the proper files for the update. In this case, I recommend getting closer to the wireless connection the device is using or to find a new, stronger connection that will allow this download to occur more smoothly. It could also be possible that the device needs more space to download and install the update, this could be resolved by finding and removing files in the storage of the device that are no longer wanted or necessary.

If this is occurring on a different device than an iOS one or if after checking those suggestions the issue remains, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with the type and model of device seeing the issue as well as the version of operating system it is running. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request further discussion of this issue, or reports of new issues, be provided to the designated technical issue thread based on the device below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. Don't hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators with any further questions about this game or the forums in general. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: