Locations of Collectibles

[Post New]by Victor441 on Apr 19, 17 11:03 PM
Hello everyone. I have been playing ART for almost two years, but I have never used this forum before, so I will have to apologize in advance if this question has already been answered.

I am trying to complete all my collections, and I am wondering if a list exists somewhere that tells the location of all collectibles, whether in cities or mini-games. At present, I am only working on collectibles that can be found on the USA map.

Thank you.

Re:Locations of Collectibles

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 20, 17 5:44 AM
Hi Victor and welcome to the forum. Up above in the "Helpful Links..." thread are several lists. It is a locked thread but you can still look at everything. You can click on each and choose the one that best suits your needs. Here is a direct link to that folder. There are other threads in there you might find helpful or enjoyable. Take a look around!

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/285313.page

Edited on 04/20/2017 at 5:44:56 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,845 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 20, 17 5:57 AM
I would suggest paying attention to page 10 in that thread. Close attention. The list showing there is pretty much the most complete one that can be found in the forum. A couple of things are out of date but 95% is right.

[Post New]by Victor441 on Apr 20, 17 5:19 PM
Thank you to both of you! This was invaluable information. It should keep me in Fishing Lures until the year 2525

Go to: