Azada "The Device"

[Post New]by joshken on Apr 15, 10 8:56 AM
I have played this game before but this time when I got to the Device, there was no crystal in the aquarium for me to retireve with the claw? What did I do wrong and how can I complete this chapter????

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

Azada "The Device"

[Post New]by kelnjor on May 7, 10 9:10 AM
joshken wrote:I have played this game before but this time when I got to the Device, there was no crystal in the aquarium for me to retireve with the claw? What did I do wrong and how can I complete this chapter????

sounds like it may be a glitch..have you tried restarting the chapter? ..hope you find a solution

Re:Azada "The Device"

[Post New]by OregonPandora on May 7, 10 9:46 AM
You have to move crystal to left side of tank with button 5. Once grabbed, click on receptacle left side of tank. Place crystal in container next to machine. Of course if the crystal is still missing this won't help.

[Post New]by simplyfay41 on Oct 17, 10 9:56 AM
grrrrr I'm going mad I can grab the crystal but cant get into the receptacle on the side its open but the crystal wont drop what am I doing wrong.Please help

[Post New]by simplyfay41 on Oct 17, 10 10:05 AM
The door to the receptacle only sparkles when the big circle isnt open

[Post New]by gazzasliquor on Feb 7, 12 5:21 PM
Ok, I found the answer, there are 14 possible digits, I used 11 as follows:
11 222 5 3333 6 and finally got the crystal in the slot. Phew!

[Post New]by funkyfunk on Mar 26, 13 12:47 PM
gazzasliquor, Thank you for the help!!!! I thought I'd never get that crystal! your numbers worked perfectly and I can finally continue the game!

[Post New]by Fiddler_Girl on May 22, 13 3:42 PM
Thanks for the advice, I was wasting tons of time trying to deal with this.

[Post New]by torigee on Aug 8, 13 11:19 AM
I still don't know what im doing wrong. I put the code in that's mentioned and still it won't drop. PLEASE HELP ?

Edited on 08/08/2013 at 11:22:27 AM PST

[Post New]by g27dee on Jul 12, 14 3:06 PM
If anyone finds the crystal that goes in the aquarium PLEASE send up a flare....I feel so alone and out of it.

Go to: