Hate minigame at end of each episode!

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Apr 20, 17 9:23 AM
I love this "Roads of Rome" building game... but I really HATE the "match the colored stones" minigame at the end of each of the 4 episodes!

The necessity of all that "quick-clicking" to collect enough stones of the indicated color before any column of stones reaches the top of the playing area is very hard on the fingers. The minigame is annoying to play. I don't find it to be fun at all. It must be painful and next to impossible for those who have arthritis... or for folks not blessed with quick reflexes.

Developers: I own all 4 of your Roads of Rome games and wish you would release more in the series. BUT, if you do... PLEASE create a minigame that is less annoying and more fun. The "match the colored stones" minigame takes away from my enjoyment of this game instead of providing a pleasant change of pace at the end of each episode.

I realize that the Big Fish pond is large and that the fishies swimming in the pond don't all have the same preference in games... So, for fishies who like the "match the colored stones" minigame, enjoy!!

Classicaljazz

Pixieydust
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:Hate minigame at end of each episode!

[Post New]by Pixieydust on Jun 5, 17 2:25 PM
I like the ones in Building the Great Wall of China where they are matching games.

I agree with you...the stone matching is super hard...took me 4 times to get through the first one. I don't want to skip it even though I can!!

Go to: