750 coin upgrade local resource mart

[Post New]by Noteethgummy on Apr 20, 17 9:45 AM
I gambled at upgrading the resource mart in Sydney level 45 and MUCH to my disappointment, most of the time YOU DO NOT GET EXTRA GOLD COINS WHEN SELLING RESOURCES. 80 first day, 117 second day, 45 third day, 80 fourth...you get the picture. Total waste of 750 gold coins.
The treasure chests opened for free, be it bricks or caps or gems also DO NOT get added to your totals at the top. A lot of inconsistencies to this game. I guess the object is to keep us spending money on our credit cards for extras.
Fun, but not fair.

Pavanne
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:750 coin upgrade local resource mart

[Post New]by Pavanne on Apr 20, 17 3:23 PM
I'm disappointed with the resource upgrade too. I upgraded by mistake, somehow managed to spend 750 coins accidentally! I've found it really annoying that I rarely get more (and often get less) for my 6 sales on iPhone game than I do for 4 sales on my iPad game. Definitely not an upgrade to recommend!

bfgIlinalta
1,809 Posts

Re:750 coin upgrade local resource mart

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 20, 17 3:39 PM
Hello Noteethgummy,

Before I begin, welcome to the forums, and it totally makes sense to ask for some clarification on what the resource mart upgrades provide and where treasure chest rewards are stored. I can absolutely give some clarification of what an upgrade provides as well as why those rewards might not be showing up on the current map.

I want to start by clarifying that upgrading a resource mart doesn't increase the gold coins provided per sale, but instead provides additional opportunities to sell resources for gold coins. These sales could range in value and how many resources are necessary to sell, but when upgrading the resource mart, more of those deals become available. These extra options allow better choices when selling resources, and could allow for some great deals to get back those coins.

The second thing to clarify is how treasure chest resources are provided. When a treasure chest is opened, the chest's resources are provided to the furthest city traveled to without vouchers. So, if you've played a city further than Sydney, it's possible those resources are waiting in a further city than where the treasure chest was collected.

If you haven't yet moved past Sydney and aren't seeing those treasure chest rewards, or if the number of sales per day hasn't increased when upgrading the Resource Marts, please don't hesitate to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team for more assistance. Be sure to provide your in-game User ID as well, which will help our Reps better assist. Our Reps will be in touch as soon as possible to help out.

Just in case, the following article has steps for retrieving an in-game User ID, should it be needed:

What is my User ID?

If you need to contact our Support Team above, and the User ID isn't being allowed in the User ID field, leave that field blank and provide your User ID in the request itself. This will ensure you are still able to provide that ID and receive assistance more quickly. Thank you for understanding.

I hope that helps clarify resource marts and treasure chests. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of the other active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: