Airship Castle Challenge

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 20, 17 1:35 PM
Just a reminder before you start sending airships for today's Castle Challenge, OK your Trina quest and/or Spring Fairy DQ if they are asking for steering wheels...and if you are working on either of them.

I'm not working on any Spring Fairy DQ but if all she wants are some steering wheels and visiting the Terrace, I'll gladly accept her goodies!

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,964 Posts

Re:Airship Castle Challenge

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 20, 17 1:45 PM
My Trina wants me to visit Zoom Zones. Guess she'll have to wait until tomorrow

I have to ignore my current DQ as she wants me to send ships. Since she'll change her request at the start of the challenge I hope she'll want me to send ships again . Two birds with one stone and all that.

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 20, 17 2:08 PM
My Trina has been wanting 300 steering wheels since the Spring event started and she's looking quite peevish

Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,288 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 20, 17 2:14 PM
My Trina is sitting in her room pouting because I sent her to her room long ago and refuse to let her out!

mamarose1900
Catfish
Catfish
1,667 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 21, 17 6:01 AM
Tonight after the GMT time switch Trina gets the challenge. She's asking for zoom zones. I only let her out if what she wants coincides with whatever else I'm doing in the castle.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,982 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 21, 17 6:52 AM
mamarose1900 wrote:Tonight after the GMT time switch Trina gets the challenge. She's asking for zoom zones. I only let her out if what she wants coincides with whatever else I'm doing in the castle.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

That is all I have EVER done for the past year
She is a perennial "thorn" in the MC game!
Beware "newbies" she will suck you dry and then spit out the pips!

Go to: