AuntieRoo
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Dear John

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 20, 17 2:00 PM
Dear John, this is a dear john letter.
You never send gifts & you won't dispose of the iron knight for me I've seen the way you look at that temptress Trina.Waste of time giving her the puppies she just wants more kiddos I can see it in her eyes.
She's hypnotised you with those floating spheres.Well let me tell you she's a girl with really expensive tastes.She steals hard to come by artifacts,Amber boxes & lamps then she spirits them away in her airship never to be seen again.So go & please take her with you.
As for me I've found a guy who's a real teddy bear,we haven't met yet but I see him across the platforms,I just know we are of the same mind & we can make plans for the future.

Edited on 04/20/2017 at 2:03:07 PM PST

playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,752 Posts

Re:Dear John

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 20, 17 11:52 PM
Dear AuntieRoo

I’ve just read your Dear John letter and think that I should address a few comments to you directly.

I am busy at the moment digging a nuclear fall-out shelter over any repercussions.

You can’t send such messages to the Supremo (Level 121) and expect to get away with it, even if you are an antipodean female of the Macropodidae family!

His mind set is so beyond your comprehension that you should be glad of any crumbs falling from his table.

I will admit that Trina can be a troublesome wench at times with high expectations, but I think that one day, “in the fullness of time”, I will be able to satisfy her and move onto a higher plane. (I may have to take out shares in BFG to do so ). It is a hope for my future.

So you can stand on another platform and gaze adoringly at the flotsam and jetsam that pass for the Australian indigenous species.

But beware! Some of them have sharp teeth and if ensnared, even Crocodile Dundee never mind an old sea salt, who is making the MC medical staff’s lives thoroughly miserable, won’t be able to save you!

Jenn41
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Dear John

[Post New]by Jenn41 on Apr 21, 17 2:44 AM
AuntieRoo wrote:Dear John, this is a dear john letter.
You never send gifts & you won't dispose of the iron knight for me I've seen the way you look at that temptress Trina.Waste of time giving her the puppies she just wants more kiddos I can see it in her eyes.
She's hypnotised you with those floating spheres.Well let me tell you she's a girl with really expensive tastes.She steals hard to come by artifacts,Amber boxes & lamps then she spirits them away in her airship never to be seen again.So go & please take her with you.
As for me I've found a guy who's a real teddy bear,we haven't met yet but I see him across the platforms,I just know we are of the same mind & we can make plans for the future.

Nice! Nice! Auntie Roo
ROLF

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Apr 21, 17 5:16 AM

Dear John,

Why didn't you send me a gift on my birthday?

You know it. It's a part of my billing information.

Devastated,

Jenifer

Tibtt
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Tibtt on Apr 21, 17 12:27 PM
Dear John,

Thank you for the gift today . It's been a 2nd gift from you in this half a year!

Thank you for keeping me in your schedule while having sooo many friends

Grateful,

Tibora

gtminer
Herring
Herring
323 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Apr 21, 17 12:31 PM
Dear John:

When you finally do send a gift, why is it always the most useless item on the list?

AuntieRoo
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 21, 17 12:37 PM
Gtminer: that's because he saves all the good stuff for Trina.

Shadow3814
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Shadow3814 on Apr 21, 17 9:23 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:Gtminer: that's because he saves all the good stuff for Trina.

ROFLMAO!!!

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 22, 17 5:57 AM
Jenifer_Rule wrote:
Dear John,

Why didn't you send me a gift on my birthday?

You know it. It's a part of my billing information.

Devastated,

Jenifer

Maybe he gifts alphabetically like I do. If so, he is only on the Cs as I finally, after 16 months and 76 levels, received my first gift from Just John last week. Never even got a welcome gift when he was my only friend

Cookie

Edited on 04/22/2017 at 5:57:36 AM PST

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Apr 22, 17 6:10 AM

Could you imagine if Just John was confined to only 15 gifts per day?

I expect my next gift to arrive some time in 2056.

Cheers,

Jenifer

MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Apr 22, 17 6:12 AM
I gift John every so often & I always eventually get a gift back.

(Great stories)

AuntieRoo
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 22, 17 1:02 PM
Dear John,
If you think that sending me a measly carrot today will change my mind you should book a spot in the special room.
It sounds to me that I am not the only one you have disappointed.
You were my first friend & I thought we would be together always but from now on I'm going to ignore you & not waste one of my gift slots on you

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,747 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 22, 17 1:32 PM
If I had know that John was going to gift me today (which he did and sent me an iris from my list) I would have removed everything except the unique stamp.

Desertdruid
Salmon
Salmon
2,838 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 22, 17 1:40 PM
Silverhawk, If you had, he probably would have skipped you. (See gtminer's post )

Go to: