coral_sea
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

Guacamole Dip

[Post New]by coral_sea on Apr 20, 17 4:54 PM
I did all of the quests and got all of the rewards except the guacamole dip. Is that due to a glitch?

Re:Guacamole Dip

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 20, 17 5:17 PM
coral_sea, does your banner show 17/17? Look at "Spring Fling 2017" thread a couple down and see if you missed something. Don't forget to cash in any 4 collections also.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,845 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 20, 17 6:23 PM
Without looking I can't say what the last reward is but if it was Gauc that would seem suitably unimpressive. Not a glitch. Just a lousy last reward. But like GCG says be sure to collect the reward on any of four collections - there is a 40 bar bonus attached to that. But no quest to have you do it.

coral_sea
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by coral_sea on Apr 20, 17 7:45 PM
It didn't enter my mind to click on the Spring 2017 banner. It does say 17/17. All of my collections are cashed in. Love those gold bars. Never want to see another turtle...well maybe by next year I'll be up to facing them again.
Thanks for the help.

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 20, 17 8:04 PM
coral_sea wrote:It didn't enter my mind to click on the Spring 2017 banner. It does say 17/17. All of my collections are cashed in. Love those gold bars. Never want to see another turtle...well maybe by next year I'll be up to facing them again.
Thanks for the help.

LOL, believe me, you will say it again next year about the turtle Hope you got your guac!

Go to: