blue keeys

[Post New]by jeanpagane1 on Apr 20, 17 8:07 PM
I have a lot of blue keys and i don't know what to do with them. Can you help me?

Re:blue keeys

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Apr 20, 17 8:47 PM
The blue keys (destiny keys) are needed to craft the Keys of Fate (50 of them) that opens the Ghostly Chest in Level 68 or 69.

Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,238 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 20, 17 9:52 PM
During Levels 68 to 71, the GAME will require you to craft the Keys of Fate 3 times....2x to open the Ghostly Chest...1x to get into the Cargo Hold for Skull Pete....

There are then 4 exclusive pets that can be gained by going back to the Ghostly Chest.....

If you have opened the Ghostly Chest in Level 71 for Lord Chamberlain and have received Ocean Guide, then you have completed the ones for the game.

If you have gone back to the Chest and secured your 4 pets.....then there is no other purpose (currently) for the blue Destiny Keys....... the Side Quests are purely optional and do not help you with leveling up in the game.....some players enjoy doing them....others not so much.

mamarose1900
Catfish
Catfish
1,658 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 21, 17 5:58 AM
The blue keys can also be sold for gold or disenchanted into shards. I had a friend put it on their gift list, so we can also gift them, if people want them.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Go to: