dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Fireflowers

[Post New]by dogpenny on Apr 20, 17 9:06 PM
Where do i find them are they appearing with the Easter eggs they are all i have been able to collect. I am way behind in the contest because I have not seen any fire flowers anywhere in the game thanks for any help given.

Herring
Herring
316 Posts

Re:Fireflowers

[Post New]by 1457051 on Apr 20, 17 9:23 PM
You get them from completing HOS and the Spring Terrace.
Not always, as usual, they drop randomly. You can also put them on your wish list and hope friends send them.

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Apr 20, 17 9:32 PM
Put them on your wish list. I'll send you some. Wish I could send more than one at a time!

MSgirl

Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,013 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 20, 17 9:46 PM
Do the Spring Terrace for all your friends.....they come pretty frequently from the Spring Terrace HOS

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Apr 23, 17 7:41 PM
All i have are the Christmas Room and Player 1 Room i dont find a Spring Room do i have to do something to get one?How do i get a Spring room? Thanks for any help given I can get into the HOS room however.

Edited on 04/23/2017 at 7:43:28 PM PST

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 23, 17 7:55 PM
When you open your room icon, use the arrow to go left and/or right. You should have 3 rooms total to choose from. Player 1 is the original room, Christmas room, and the spring room. Once you select your spring room, then turn on the arrows and click on the gargoyle and buy your albums (books) for 1 shard each (there should be 3 to choose from. When you're done, select your Easter book to display, then turn off the arrows. This way, you'll be able to see the Lords, Ladies, and Creatures you collect when clicking the flying orbs with the carrots.

If you're below level 13, the room is not available yet.

Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,013 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 23, 17 8:25 PM
dogpenny wrote:All i have are the Christmas Room and Player 1 Room i dont find a Spring Room do i have to do something to get one?How do i get a Spring room? Thanks for any help given I can get into the HOS room however.

Also....it costs 1 golden key from a Trina quest to open the Spring Room.....

Edited on 04/23/2017 at 8:25:42 PM PST

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Apr 24, 17 3:49 PM
I can see the Spring Room but it is grayed out how do I get a key from Trina to open it?

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 24, 17 4:04 PM
Trina is in the room with the slot machine. If you click on her, a screen pops up showing you the items she requires from you to earn a key. Once you have the key, it will show under your coin and diamond count when you open your private room again. Use that key to open your spring room. You'll also then see the option to open other areas in your spring room, again, requiring more keys from Trina. I would only worry about the key to open the room for now.

Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,013 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 24, 17 5:00 PM
Trina's room (with the slot machine) is located on the Castle Gates --- the same page with the Belfry, Broken Well, Rock Garden and the Knights on either side of the castle entrance.....

The room is the lighted door on the left of the screen just below the Belfry and above the Broken Well....Trina will be sitting in her chair with her wolves on each side of her feet.....and she will have a red exclamation mark above her head....

You can select her to see what is her task to get the key.....if you choose to accept, you just click on the accept button, or one of the uncompleted tasks (there will be 2 of them) to go to whatever location you can start getting what you need.

Once you complete her tasks, she will give you some small amount of coin and a Golden Key that you can use to open your Spring Room.

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Apr 24, 17 5:57 PM
Thank you for your help

Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,013 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 24, 17 10:07 PM
dogpenny wrote:Thank you for your help
Were you able to get the Spring Room open?

It is not necessary to unlock any of the slots.....the default furnishings look pretty enough. ..... But, be sure to click on the Spring Terrace in each of your friends' rooms and in your room.....You enter it be clicking on the rabbit in the basket just below the gargoyle and above your pet......

You can enter your own Terrace 1x each day.....and the Terrace of every one of your friends (no limit) 1x each day.

playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,752 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 24, 17 11:04 PM
One tiny little point about shards to add to the definitive reply by A.e.Gram.

If Trina is requesting shards (usually 200 of them), before you click Accept you can see how many you have and if you want to pay her "gobbling maw".
If you have more than what she wants and you do Accept her request then you no longer see the numbers you have left and I don't think you can then cancel this.
To then find out what number remains you must go to your Private Room, turn on its room purchases icon (the little rotating ring). Then in the top RHS you can see how many shards you have left (as well as golden keys)

Go to: