midnight castle and windows 10 update

[Post New]by evans_c4 on Apr 21, 17 12:16 AM
Hi people just a quick word.Can some tell us why this game does not play with the Windows 10 update? Thanks in advance.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
276 Posts

Re:midnight castle and windows 10 update

[Post New]by orchidna on Apr 21, 17 6:29 AM
It is a problem a number of us have experienced and most of us are waiting for a fix. Customer Service is aware of it, and working hard to find a cause. You should make a report of it to CS, with a Dr Felix results file attached, as well as post in the pinned Technical Issues (PC) topic.

The more info they have, the sooner they might find s fix.

[Post New]by evans_c4 on Apr 21, 17 7:00 AM
Ok thanks

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
276 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Apr 21, 17 2:33 PM
You're welcome.

bfgBellerophon
7,785 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 21, 17 2:39 PM
Hi evans_c4,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues trying to play this game on your Windows 10 computer. orchidna is right. The appropriate teams are aware of this issue and the Moderation Team will continue to pass along any information provided by the players to these teams. If you would like to aid in the investigation, feel free to reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. If you are able to provide your player ID, that would be helpful as well, but isn't necessary. Once any information is provided to us regarding this issue from the Midnight Castle teams, we will post in the forums to update the players.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread for the PC platform:

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

By posting in the above thread it will help centralize these issues for the appropriate teams to review. Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: