sammango
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Stone border

[Post New]by sammango on Apr 21, 17 5:11 AM
I am on level 65 and cannot find how to restore the stone border on the section by the palace. It just tells me to use energy to restore, but the energy icon doesn't show. Also, I cannot finish restoring the palace. It just tells me "coming soon". Did I miss something, or is this a glitch?

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,185 Posts

Re:Stone border

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Apr 21, 17 5:27 AM
I think all those areas you're trying to work on haven't been released yet.

If the stone borders you are looking at are around the purple, cursed areas, then you won't be able to repair them until the areas have been de-cursed. But, we can't do that yet.

We're all just waiting (not very) patiently for a new content update.

Lambina
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Apr 21, 17 9:39 AM
Oh I would say we have been Very patient! I have been stalled for 4 months and I'm still trying to hang on to a positive attitude.

[Post New]by ky_murph on Apr 21, 17 11:17 PM
This was my question when I came here tonight. Where do I go next after completing the first 2 parts of the palace? To say I'm disappointed to hear someone has been waiting for 4 months+ already to go farther isn't what I wanted to hear...lol I'm pretty low level to hear I can't go farther because they haven't made it yet...rofl Guess I'll come back to this game in a few months.....

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,185 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Apr 22, 17 2:27 AM
ky_murph wrote:To say I'm disappointed to hear someone has been waiting for 4 months+ already to go farther isn't what I wanted to hear

Definitely don't speak to any of the original iOS players!

mdpetdoc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 22, 17 4:14 AM
ky_murph wrote:This was my question when I came here tonight. Where do I go next after completing the first 2 parts of the palace?

Have you maxed out your magic and storage? If not, you might work on that.

sammango
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by sammango on Apr 22, 17 5:33 AM
Thank you everyone, I am at the point with the purple cursed area. So, I'm just in a waiting game with everyone else, I guess. I've been at this point for a few weeks. Sorry to everyone else who have been waiting even longer.

Go to: