Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 23, 17 12:40 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 04/23/2017 at 10:55:13 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 23, 17 10:55 AM
Howdy Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgIlinalta

HeatherDay
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by HeatherDay on Apr 23, 17 2:03 PM
Possible spoilers! You've been warned!

Played demo on Win7 64bit. No issues besides the one I posted in Tech Issues.

Anna: "This is horrible. What are we going to do?"
Me: Well, Anna, you are going to stand there and stare at me, of course!

There are two puzzles during the demo which I didn't appreciate: Find three symbols 3x (which progresses the story). The directions say the symbols are hidden behind something. And they are behind items but it's anyone's guess where they are hidden. Clicking aimlessly is not a challenge.

Also played three beautifully drawn HOS during the demo.
Two with lists (first has a morphing item if I recall correctly).
The third HOS was an interactive-silhouette but with no indication where item my be hiding. Again, clicking aimlessly is not a challenge.

Okay, so those are my disappointments.

Overall, the game is great!
I tried the CE and I agree with our trusted Reviewers that it is not worth the price of a CE.
But as an SE, OH YEAH!
The graphics are gorgeous!
And the Guy-in-The-Well! What a hoot!
I would have loved to see more of him during the demo! IMO, he made the game for me. Or maybe it's just we share attitudes after working 8 hours on a Sunday. Although, I didn't fall down a well. Or did I?

I used the helper fairy twice during demo. She doesn't seem to be intrusive.
The music was decent. I tend to turn down my speakers but the music didn't annoy me to where I go to Options (to turn it down more).
What I mean is: the music was as much a part of the story as the game was. A good fit.

As usual, I appreciate the hard work the Devs put into our games. This one has gorgeous graphics reminiscent of my USA state of Maine's spring season. With butterflies, bees, berries, just gorgeous.
And, of course, Anna. Everyone has an Anna in their life.

I will purchase this game as SE when I know all tech issues are resolved.
And when I know how many chapters I have after demo.

Happy gaming, all!

sparkers2005
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sparkers2005 on Apr 23, 17 3:14 PM
heatherday this is a long game for a se. almost like a bonus chapter at the end. you think you are done and it goes on more. if you have a coupon use it on this game or buy the 3.99 deal now. fantastic game very intertaining.. now I had no tech issues with it. this is a must have. you will love it.

HeatherDay
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by HeatherDay on Apr 23, 17 4:27 PM
Thank you very much sparkers2005! I do want to play this game in full!

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Apr 24, 17 4:48 AM
Did so! (PCC)
As said before, as CE I wasn't prepared the price but the game makes a wonderful SE.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on May 30, 17 4:24 PM
Thank you bunches my fellow fishies , because of youe reviews I bought and played this goody SE game and totally enjoyed it.
I especially liked the hog scenes and was surprised when I found some had a morphing object in it
I also really liked the graphics style and music Also my little 'helper' did not demand anything And was easy to play in between interruptions ( had to go out as soon as they saw me at my desktop )
All in all I am giving this one out of a possible 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale

Played on desktop PC running Win. 10 with no problems.

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Jul 25, 17 2:35 AM
Based on the completed game: Although I purchased this game as a CE, I strongly recommend the SE (unless you absolutely have to have your collectibles ). I found this game highly enjoyable, both playing by myself & w/ my granddaughter when she stayed over recently. While not a very challenging game, it's a very fun game, & loaded w/ charm, which I freely admit to being a sucker for. The storyline incorporates interesting characters, & I especially enjoyed the recurring interactions w/ the peddler, which infused a bit of humor into the game; I also enjoyed the responses of the various critters & suchlike when you click on them (a couple of which were quite surprising ). All told, the care taken in crafting this game is evident throughout, & I highly recommend it, most particularly to those who are young at heart.

Go to: