Rainbow Mosaics:Treasure Trip

[Post New]by gorevs on Apr 23, 17 1:32 PM
I brought the game on March 15,2017 order # 26833920

I cannot not open it.Tells me the program has an error
Access at OX00000000 Program terminated.I have yet to play the game.I have Window Vista.My account is bening charged.Can I get another Game?
Hazel Jacobs

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Re:Rainbow Mosaics:Treasure Trip

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Apr 23, 17 2:22 PM
Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip Forum

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/4737.page

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Rainbow Mosaics:Treasure Trip

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 23, 17 2:37 PM
Hello gorevs,

I am sorry to hear that the game Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip is providing an access violation error message rather than letting you play. Thank you taxruby2000 for swimming by with the appropriate forum to post about that game in. I am going to go ahead and provide some suggested troubleshooting to try as well as how to reach out to our Technical Support Team should you need more assistance.

In this case, I recommend seeing if the following specific set of steps is able to help as sometimes our players can quickly resolve an access violation error with the below linked article:

Access Violation

If that doesn't seem to clear that up, then I recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team for further assistance. Our Reps are happy to help out as best they can, and they'll be sure to get back in touch as soon as they can.

Since this is discussing a different game and a technical issue specifically for that game, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that future discussion of issues in Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip be provided to the following, designated thread for those discussions:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip here.

Thank you for your time and patience, and I hope this is helpful. Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of our active Moderators if you have further questions. We are all more than happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 04/23/2017 at 2:37:34 PM PST

Go to: