Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Pretty Snails here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 24, 17 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/24/2017 at 5:12:50 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Pretty Snails here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 24, 17 5:13 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

bboy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by bboy on Apr 26, 17 10:58 AM
I like the game but when I get to #7 and the spades it freezes and I have to get out i've tried multiple times

bboy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by bboy on Apr 26, 17 10:58 AM
I like the game but when I get to #7 and the spades it freezes and I have to get out i've tried multiple times

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 26, 17 1:12 PM
Hi bboy,

I'm sorry to hear that the game tends to freeze at a particular scene. We definitely want to help get you back to playing your game. It is recommended to refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page for troubleshooting steps that are specific to this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that the issue continues to appear, running the game as an administrator may help. This will help the game obtain the necessary permissions to run as it should.

Run Game as Administrator

After trying the steps in the above help pages you find that the freezing issue persists, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on May 3, 17 2:25 PM
I am curious if this is a technical issue or a deliberate design issue.

For Level #38 -- you need 750,000 to get 3 stars.

Is this correct or a typo in the code? 75,000 I can understand but 750,000???

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on May 3, 17 3:30 PM
moonryu:

Yes, it is an error! I just found out from the devs yesterday that indeed they made a mistake, and they intended 75,000. When I told SynthpopAddict, I believe she posted it at the bottom of the how to 3 star all the levels thread. But, the amazing "Synth" provided tips on how to get to 750,000 anyway --- with lots and lots of extra moves! Like you, we all thought that it must be an error! The developers are going to fix it, but I don't know if it will be available on BF.

Update: I also posted this info in the thread I had started on How to 3 star Level 38.

Edited on 05/03/2017 at 3:50:17 PM PST

[Post New]by SandieO on May 6, 17 10:51 AM
I love this game nd want to replay it but there is no way to start a new game. Also I have completed all the quests but it keeps showing one quest. any help??

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 6, 17 11:49 AM
Welcome to the pond!

Please see the "welcome to Pretty Snails" thread where I posted how to delete the saved game folder from the appdata. This is the only way you can completely restart since there's no player profile creation option. As for the 1 quest always showing that's a bug, but it's useful for collecting gold over and over as long as you exit out of the game after finding the phone (again) and then re-enter it...good for working on 3 starring all the levels if you're a completionist.

[Post New]by natchamatter on Aug 18, 17 9:37 PM
I played the game all the way to the end. After I picked up the phone, the game froze and said that I did not pick up the phone. How can I fix this?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 19, 17 5:53 AM
natchamatter wrote:I played the game all the way to the end. After I picked up the phone, the game froze and said that I did not pick up the phone. How can I fix this?

Welcome to the pond!

This is a bug that occurs if you try to "find" the phone again after having clicked on it once. The thing with always having 1 open quest at the very end of the game is also a glitch. If you have Penguin Rescue, these glitches are present in that game as well with the very last HO. You have to close the game and reopen it to get past the frozen screen, but at least they fixed the white screen glitch with Pretty Snails.

In case you didn't know, re-finding the phone is a good way to build up your gold stash if you are trying to get 3 stars on all the levels. The catch is that every time you find the phone, you then have to exit the game and then reopen it in order to get around the freezing glitch. Annoying, but it does net you 150 coins every time.

[Post New]by natchamatter on Aug 19, 17 10:51 AM
Thank you for explaining the answer, I appreciate it.

Go to: