ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Consortium Players..

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Apr 24, 17 11:12 AM
I think it would be nice if the consortium people would put Cons.. after their name so that I know if I am donating to a consortium or helping a lower level player...

I do help the consortium when I can but I usually like to help lower level players advance in the game. If I am donating to consortium I am not helping the lower lower level players I think I am helping....

Maybe I am looking at this wrong but would like some other input...

Ellen

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Re:Consortium Players..

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 24, 17 1:06 PM
Most of the consortium members on my friends list do have that after their name, a couple that don't, I just know who they are (and have it marked on my written list). Also, the items we donate to the Consortium are used to gift to lower level players, then to others who may have missed previous year's events and want to get certain pets or achievements. That's been my understanding of how it works.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 24, 17 4:46 PM
I am in the Consortium, but I usually have no room after my name as I mostly have silly stuff.........

But thanks to BOTH of you for being so generous!

AND...........you gift the lower level players..........or I gift the lower level players......all works out in the end.......(and TBH........keeps me from adding SO many new players that my game is wonky).

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 24, 17 4:55 PM
Hi Susie--Yes, I know you on my list (without the name) and I love being able to help you (consortium) help lower level players and I also have some lower level players I help. So, as you say, it all works out, and keeps you from having a wonky game.

You all are the best!!

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Apr 24, 17 6:42 PM
Shouldn't you say "you are all the beast"

Sorry I couldn't help myself

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Apr 24, 17 7:07 PM
How do lower level players find the Consortium? I didn't find out about you until I reached level 40 something.

I'm still not too sure how it works. Every time I do a search I find so many listings it is hard to sort thru them all.

I generally try to gift players at the lower levels with hard to find/get items.

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Apr 24, 17 7:29 PM
I just wanted to say that the consortium is doing a wonderful thing! I really wish that I could help you all more but I rarely have gifting slots open in my iPad game. Keep up the great work and thank you!

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Apr 25, 17 5:44 AM

I absolutely agree,

But even just *C.M* (Consortium Member), may drive people to the forums to find out what it is.

Cheers,

Jenifer

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 25, 17 5:50 AM
crusader50 wrote:Shouldn't you say "you are all the beast"

Sorry I couldn't help myself

or "silly beast".... though, I thought "smelly beast" was one of her best..

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 25, 17 7:39 AM
My ears are burning!!!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 25, 17 7:46 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:My ears are burning!!!

ya knows I wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvs ya... MF's and all....

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 25, 17 8:47 AM
ROFL............MF's!!! Now my EYES are burning!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 25, 17 8:59 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:ROFL............MF's!!! Now my EYES are burning!

and here I thought it was nostril hairs that were singed....

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Apr 25, 17 11:13 AM
jEMSW wrote:How do lower level players find the Consortium? I didn't find out about you until I reached level 40 something.

I'm still not too sure how it works. Every time I do a search I find so many listings it is hard to sort thru them all.

I generally try to gift players at the lower levels with hard to find/get items.

jEMSW the Christmas Consortium Report has been added to Helpful Links to Midnight Castle post on the 1st page of the Forum. It's towards the bottom but that's the quickest way to find it. It covers all events now.

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Apr 25, 17 12:56 PM
Jenifer_Rule wrote:
I absolutely agree,

But even just *C.M* (Consortium Member), may drive people to the forums to find out what it is.

Cheers,

Jenifer

Most of the Consortium friends on my list have CC behind their names for Christmas Consortium as that is how you can find them.

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Apr 25, 17 7:45 PM
Thankyou friends for sending airship items, they were not dropping at all and I really NEED that avatar lol.

No one mentioned as yet, that we help players that have had their games crash remake their seasonal pets and sometimes achievements.

Much love sweets, and thankyou for your prayers.
I might have a home soon. Hugs =v=

Go to: