bettyesq
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

bonus 4

[Post New]by bettyesq on Apr 24, 17 2:07 PM
I don't know what to do with the sitting people

 
smck0912
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

bonus 4

[Post New]by smck0912 on Apr 25, 17 7:56 PM
bettyesq wrote:I don't know what to do with the sitting people


bettyesq, are you referring to the Bonus Level with the flyers?

 
Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

Re:bonus 4

[Post New]by Cookyville on Apr 26, 17 2:54 PM
This one is driving me crazy....DAMN FLYERS !!!!

 
Ceutche11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:bonus 4

[Post New]by Ceutche11 on Apr 27, 17 10:05 AM
I am having trouble on this one, too. Any suggestions?

 
gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

Re:bonus 4

[Post New]by gojojogo on Apr 27, 17 10:14 AM
There is another thread on this.
You can only give the flyer to a seated customer when they come up to pay.
When they reach the counter, an exclamation mark appears on the flyer pile.
Have a flyer on your tray and then click on the person waiting to pay. The exclamation mark should disappear and you are clear to cash them out.

 
mliving05
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:bonus 4

[Post New]by mliving05 on May 3, 17 1:04 PM
Gojojo, thanks so much! I was going crazy trying to figure this out. Had no idea you had to give the flyer to the seated folks upon checkout - what a huge help!

 

Re:bonus 4

[Post New]by happyonesds on May 6, 17 6:59 AM
mliving05 wrote:Gojojo, thanks so much! I was going crazy trying to figure this out. Had no idea you had to give the flyer to the seated folks upon checkout - what a huge help!


I was having problems with that one also. Didn't know how to give the flyer to the seated folk keep trying to give them a flyer with their order.

Now I may be able to pass the level gonna try giving it to them prior to paying.

 

Re:bonus 4

[Post New]by happyonesds on May 6, 17 7:16 AM
gojojogo wrote:There is another thread on this.
You can only give the flyer to a seated customer when they come up to pay.
When they reach the counter, an exclamation mark appears on the flyer pile.
Have a flyer on your tray and then click on the person waiting to pay. The exclamation mark should disappear and you are clear to cash them out.


The only problem that I am having now is that sometimes the table people get behind the people paying at the counter and there is no way to click on the table person because they are standing behind another person that wants to pay. When i click on the register it cashes everyone in the line out therefore I am unable to give them a flyer.

 
gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

Re:bonus 4

[Post New]by gojojogo on May 6, 17 8:16 AM
You can only cash out the front people. Unless you press the cash register again, the ones queuing behind will still need to pay.

 

Re:bonus 4

[Post New]by happyonesds on May 7, 17 11:21 AM
Hooray! Finally passed this level!
Thanks for the advise

 
 
 
 
Go to: